- Join Date
- Apr 2005
PS3ITA PS3 CFW 4.21 DEX v2.2 and v0.1 Loader Now Available
Following up on their previous updates, today Italian PlayStation 3 developers PS3ITA have made available PS3ITA PS3 CFW 4.21 DEX v2.2 and a v0.1 Loader with details below.
Download: PS3ITA PS3 CFW 4.21 DEX v2.2 (178.28 MB - Password: vodka) / PS3ITA PS3 CFW 4.21 DEX v2.2 (Mirror) / PS3ITA PS3 CFW 4.21 DEX v2.2 (Mirror #2) / Ps3ita_loader
PS3ita_cfw_4.21dex_v2.2PUP MD5: 7e843fe9c17973ccb6c0ed0b27ab0a48
To quote, roughly translated: Following the latest developments, PS3ITA is pleased to present a new version of CFW 4.21 PS3ITA DEX (debug). This update, accompanied by PKG external Ps3ita Loader introduces a modified core with the ability to customize your choice to integrate some flag or not.
In practice, after installing the CFW, each user can choose with ease, such as extra feature, the console should start automatically during the ignition phase.
The changes introduced in 4.21 CFW PS3ITA DEX v2.2 are:
1. Spoof firmware 4.40.
2. IDPS All Change region 4.21 is now integrated in the fw and runs automatically during boot the console, there is no need to start it manually after every boot. To log on to the PSN simply log in as you were on an ordinary OFW.
3. Sys_init_osd.self New, allows the start of our core (ps3itald.self) during boot the console. IMPORTANT: all credits for this go to sys_init_osd Miralatijera we just added a little bit (to make it boot faster) and brought patches to the nost cfw, ps3itald.self instead is a creation of our team. The core ps3itald.self is easily customizable thanks to PKG ps3ita loader.
4. Fixed bug that did not allow the boot cd / dvd original PS2 PS3 backwards compatible.
5. Vsh Patch magazines, ReactPsn now works perfectly.
6. 0x80022D74 0x80022D11 Fix for errors relating to the trophies, in some cases after a downgrade by service mode was returned one of these errors and was forced to leave the game.
How to proceed with the installation of the CFW:
1. Sure you have a console with CFW / OFW DEX (Debug) version 3.55/4.21.
2. Strictly Install the Firmware Downgrader 3.55 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ssvnpk90edt63fa/PS3UPDAT.PUP)
3. PS3ITA Install CFW 4.21 DEX v2.2.
Through the program ps3ita loader you can manage the core ps3itald.self and add / remove functions that will be performed automatically boot the console .. (I think many of you will appreciate the "install_new_idps" allows you to permanently change your console id with one of your choice ...).
How does Ps3ita Loader:
1. Ps3ita Copy the folder in the root of the USB stick.
2. Move the flag you want to install from the / ps3ita / NOT_ACTIVE in / ps3ita. (Flags are simple text files, and inside they explained their function).
3. Insert the USB stick into the port on the right of the PS3.
4. Install the pkg "ps3ita_loader" and run it. If something goes wrong, the LED turns red, otherwise fine. A log file in / dev_usb000/ps3ita cmq will be created to verify if all the steps have taken place correctly.
5. New features are now active.
I thank the entire team and especially PS3ITA Rancid (o) which followed / carried out the entire project.
More PlayStation 3 News...
04-06-2013 #262pedro800 Guest
thanks man, I'm still using cfw dex 4.21 ps3ita v.0.9, now I will upgrade it to v.2.2, thank again,
04-09-2013 #263cdrayangelo Guest
i go 3.55 service mode... flash this firmware... then cannot out in service mode (black screen)... trying any 3.55 to lower PUP but no luck just blinking green light while flashing...
[Register or Login to view code]
this cfw brick my ps3 fat true service mode... no OTHER PUP WORKING for downgrading true service mode
04-09-2013 #264appache777 Guest
did you try rogero 3.55 v3.7? i had the same problem but that firmware worked for me
04-14-2013 #265oVERSoLDiER Guest
That CFW can't install over Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7.PUP. I only got an error while the authentication process of the *.PUP.
05-02-2013 #266natalic Guest
Signing a DEX EBOOT.bin for retail + Unlocking it's DLC
For those curious the game is Bonk: Brink of Extinction and is complete (unreleased, but complete)
This is a VERY out of the box question. I have a game that never got released for PS3, I have a CFW PS3 (plus some dev units which can already play the game...but thats beyond the point). I need to sign the game + pkg it for installation. I have got the game running but it just bails with no error.
Second part of my question is: The game has apparently 3 pieces of DLC that were planned, the DLC files seem to be in place, just need to be activated. I don't know if the DLC is active or not until I get the game working, but lets say it's not... what would I need to unlock it.
Keep in mind, this game NEVER saw the light of day and I may be one of select who even have it... so PSN downloads are not possible.
If someone with real experience with doing this could help or knows someone who can help that'd be awesome.
NOTE: This is a NPDRM game, obviously. I have the EDAT files...but don't know the KLicense for it.
05-02-2013 #267GotNoUsername Guest
There are KLicense tools which can calculate them or brute force them
05-22-2013 #268Nnoitra Guest
i have the ofw 4.41 can i use this cfw?
05-30-2013 #269riccie69 Guest
I love it!!
at last I can download it!!!
05-30-2013 #270elser1 Guest