my philips 200 hz working 3d?
my philips 200 hz working 3d?
will flat screen monitors have 3D support or will it just work with 3D based telivisions, I have an Acer x203h 20' that i run my ps3 to through DVI.
Thanks in advance.
Most likely Philips will release an upgrade kit if not only a firmware upgrade in order to enable 3D capabilities on her 8000 and 9000 series, if you have a 200hz and Philips this means you have a 9000 series that could, I'm saying "could" benefit of this (spoken) upgrade...
@Loki Death: I don't think so... sorry...
LCD TV simply does not have high enough vertical reflesh rate to do 3D. My bet is you need at least a LED TV to enjoy 3D on PS3 when the firmware comes out.
Anyone know if the new debug firmware (FW3.20) disables other os support? Just a little curious before i try it.
Nope you can still install other os in 3.20, maybe your getting confused with the new retail fw 3.21 which releases 1st april which entirely removes other os support. sorry for language english isn't my first.
Thats great, thanks for all your help
I can also confirm debug/test 3.20 firmware does have other OS intact unlike retail 3.21 which removes Other OS support. You can upgrade if you have a debug unit. Let's say 3.20 removes other OS, you can always downgrade back to lower firmware up to 2.00 on debug unit. If you want to go lower than 2.00, you need the special 1.50 and 1.00 firmware for debug.
A couple of interesting links regarding the 3D support, seems like there is going to be a second firmware upgrade for 3D support in BR movies.
Thing to know (Flash required); http://discover.sonystyle.com/bravia/sony3d/
A bit more on the technology behind it; http://www.sony.net/united/3D/static/technology/3dtv/
Sony Bravia 3D HDTVs; http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...63#bravia3dTab
If 3D is cool, it looks like I might have to invest in a new TV.
I just hope Sony focus on all gaming in these new models and still puts effort into getting the "input lag" in their "game modes" to a very minimum....
Last edited by ruger1234; 04-04-2010 at 12:32 PM
well i think the cheapest way to get 3D is:
1) Buy NVIDIA 3D glasses (200-400$)
2) Buy 24-29" SAMSUNG Screen with 120-200ghz (300-700$)
and full amount is (700-1500$)
and that's it! You got it!
Last edited by TUHTA; 04-07-2010 at 10:51 AM
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?