PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

PS3 Debug Firmware Updates, Premium Accounts for Suppliers

Today we added several older DECH (PS3 Debug / Test) PUP updates to our PS3 Debug / Test Firmware archive for collectors.

Contact Us if you have newer updates as Premium Accounts are available to those who share PS3 Debug / Test / TOOL Firmware or related $DK files, and as always all suppliers can remain anonymous or give us a preferred nickname and we'll credit you with it here!

Finally, if you are new and unfamiliar with the differences between PS3 Debug / Test / Reference Tool units and Retail PlayStation 3 consoles be sure to check out the F.A.Q. and drop by the PS3 Debug / Test Forum for discussions and help from others who own them.

Downloads: PS3 Debug Firmware v2.00 / PS3 Debug Firmware v2.10 / PS3 Debug Firmware v2.17 / PS3 Debug Firmware v2.36 / PS3 Debug Firmware v2.40 / PS3 Debug Firmware v2.41

PS3 Debug Firmware Updates, Premium Accounts for Suppliers

More PlayStation 3 News...

Always good to see something on the test/tool side of things.

Now can someone PLEASE share the 1.50 fw

I'm sure they will surface eventually here, along with (hopefully) some of the newer ones like the 3.00, 3.01, 3.10, and 3.15.

i'm patient , plus im waiting to find out about cjpc's new toy hehe.

I wanna try installing a few retail packages.

wow, cool!! let me see what they different in flash folder

These debug firmwares i need to install to my ps3 so i can test some of my programs. Hopefully the world of homebrew will open soon, after geohot made his nice exploit.

I think it's a good idea to purpose debug firmware for all devs want it.. it's a good begin to understand how understand debug and retail fw.

a good comparaison who, i hope, in future, to maybe make a real custom fw as psp

excellent site you are, congratulation for your free share politic

and good luck to all devs

+ Reply to Thread