Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 8 of 20 First ... 78918 ... Last
    roenick371 Guest
    I have problem with AC3 (czech version, not Assassins.Creed.III.PS3-DUPLEX)

I sign EBOOT (also tried earlier with tool from TrueAncestor) and game starts but freeze in menu. It seems to me, that problem is with SELFs, "ac3mp_e_ps3_f.self" and "UplayBrowser.ppu.self". I have tried to resign them with your tool but no luck. Also I noticed, that they grew in size, are two or three times big than original files. Could it have something to do with compression? thanks!

Danial Guest
    nice guys so now a reason to come back to 3.55 but which cfw 3.55 is better tell me pls 1-Rogero 3.55 v3.7 or rebug 3.55.3

mschumacher69 Guest
    How about .sdat files? I would like to patch F1 2012 EUR version which contains a .sdat file. Thanks

DarkGiovy Guest
    F1 2012 EUR sdat fixed file: Download

jhonny82 Guest

thanks

thanks but how the file is fixed? the tool used is? i want used for fix sdat file by me

mschumacher69 Guest
    Thanks a lot DarkGiovy, I will try it now with the eboot that I fixed with your tool, but same question as jhonny82, how did you fix it? Can we do it ourselves with your tool?

DarkGiovy Guest
    I took it from unSANE fix

mschumacher69 Guest
    I just ran a hash check on the file and it's the exact file as the one from the unSANE patch for the USA version. Are u sure this works for the EUR version as well?

Yeah sorry i just saw your post. But the unSANE fix is for the USA version, does it also work for the EUR version?

Thanks

jhonny82 Guest
    unSane fix is for USA ver not EUR-... work also with EUR ver?

ddecoy Guest
    I tried using the dark eboot fixer for zone of the enders hd collection, the game works without audio though. Any ideas to get this game working with audio or a working eboot patch, would appreciate it. Thanks.

Page 8 of 20 First ... 78918 ... Last