Good job man!
Good job man!
I know the tool darkps3tools v1.10 can resign eboots to be run on 3.55.. it resigns the eboot to 3.40. What about the option for 4.xx? what does that resign the eboot to? 4.46? 4.30?
I think I asked the wrong question. I THINK darkps3tools resign the eboot to be run on any 3.xx firmware. Only the param.sfo firmware version has to be a little lower than the cfw version that is installed.
thank you for this program
Have game with 4.55, how to make for 4.53? Thx
Use latest MultiMAN and it'll patch it for you.
Stupid tool at least give instruction wtf am i supposed to do with this. All i know is i need a new eboot and this tool doesnt come with instructions.
I sound really angry because i have wasted 2 days trying to make a game work!
Thx for the program
This will help a lot of people. Thanks.
This is a helpful tool, but if you know what to do you can do it by hand. I also prefer easy solutions like this one
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates