For me the 3.5 link still works, here is one of the links from it that I just tested now: http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/74718392/file.htmlSponsored Links
Following up on my previous revision, this weekend I have updated PS3 DarkEboot Fixer to v4.0 which is used to fix PlayStation 3 EBOOTs for 3.55 CFW.Sponsored Links
Download: PS3 DarkEboot Fixer v4.0 / PS3 DarkEboot Fixer v4.0 / PS3 DarkEboot Fixer v4.0
This is version 4.0 of my tool that with exploiting the new and the new 4.31 appldr key, will allow you to fix all eboot game requiring up to firmware 4.31 to be able to start on 3.55 CFW. The tool also provides several options that allow you to perform various operations without additional programs. Some games may require the fix file .sprx - .self or .edat.
DarkEboot Fixer v4.0 Changelog:
- Renewed the GUI
- Added option to fix the entire game folder / update (The program fix own all files SPRX, Self, EBOOT.BIN and PARAM.SFO to start the game on CFW 3.41/3.55.
- Added another option for fix file .sprx / .self / Eboot.bin
- Added options cfw 4.XX:
- Resign Eboot for cfw 4.XX
- Resign Eboot NPDRM-PSN for CFW 4.XX
- Added options firmware DEX
- Resign Eboot for DEX
- Resign Eboot NPDRM-PSN for DEX
- Updated PARAM.SFO and editor. SFB Editor (thanks to aldo's tool)
- Added method repack PKG not NPDRM
- Fixed repack PKG NPDRM
- Added Klicensee Craker
- Added automatic detection of the Content ID
In a few days I will insert a complete tutorial on my site: darkgiovy.forumcommunity.net
More PlayStation 3 News...
can anyone tried call of duty black ops 2 for 3.55 fix.. I really need it.. please make anyone by this method... i want to upload to torrent
I just tried resigning all the eboot and selfs in the update pkg and the game itself and even though it all signed successfully I still get the corrupted save error might have to just bite the bullet and update to rogero, ermac, or rebug unless someone figures it out soon
hello DarkGiovy, when we can do fix the .sdat files, Team Duplex can do it without problems, so we want to do it too, when comes the update for your great amazing tool with sdat support?!