- Join Date
- Apr 2005
I mentioned it in a few random posts but not like "news" ones... here is one from a few days ago, and cheers for the mirror oVERSoLDiER: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-he...tml#post374753
04-26-2011 #32daveshooter Guest
Thanks PS3News I have not tried your link, but did try oVERSoLDiER download link, and it worked fine for me.
05-04-2011 #33Zackandjon Guest
Okay I just tried out the Cheat Enabler Ver 1.3 pkg method, Everything on the computer was correct as far as the creation went... But when I install the pkg, it won't let me start my game.
I am trying this for the Disc version of White Knight Chronicles, it just gives me an error code and I have the use multiman to delete the installed pkg before it will let me play any help on this will be greatly appreciated. Just to make things clear I select the game disc from the XMB to start the game after I installed the cheat pkg, then I receive said error. Ty
... Oh yeah this is why I wish to make a detailed guide so that others don't post the same and all is well.
05-04-2011 #34TehNoob2010 Guest
Would be nice if this had / found cheats for Call of Duty Black Ops.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.4 Released
Today PlayStation 3 hacker blazie151 has released version 1.4 of his PS3 Cheat Enabler homebrew application followed by a bugfix update in version 1.4.1.
Download: PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.4 / PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.4 (Mirror) / PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.4.1 / PS3_Cheat_Enabler_v1.4.1.zip (Mirror) / PS3_Cheat_Enabler_v1.4.1.zip (Mirror #2) / PS3 Keys / PS3 4.7 Keys
To quote: It features some huge code improvements that boost performance, a few bug fixes, XP support (could still be buggy do to lack of enough testers), and greatly improved game compatibility. I'm also including a new version of the cheat database with it, which has some new games and additional cheats for games that were already supported.
New features in this release:
- SFO creation and patching is all done within this application now, instead of calling out to another application to do it. It's now creating a new param.sfo from scratch, using any pertinent values from the original param that it can. By doing it this way it's fixing a ton of current compatibility issues (like with Star Ocean and Ninja Gaiden 2). It's not using a generic value for certain things like resolution and sound format either, so it should clear up a lot of issues there and make it virtually future proof.
- New version of unself included. This version is capable of creating elfs from already modified bins made with make_self. This will cut down on "Error creating elf" errors greatly.
- Key folder fixes. Now, you have 4 folders to choose from to place your keys, and they will be copied to the folder they should remain at during the first run. Choices are [userprofile]\.ps3, [userprofile]\ps3keys, [applicationfolder]\.ps3, and [applicationfolder]\ps3keys. This information is shown when the application launches if none are found, and displays the exact folders for your individual computer.
- Eboot fixing is now supported within this application. This means that eboots made for firmwares newer than 3.41 or 3.55 can be patched during creation instead of having A LOT on manual work needed after creation. Eboot patched for 3.41 work perfect for 3.55. At this time there is still no support for eboot fixing of 3.60 games do to the keys not being released yet.
- Performance enhancements. I optimized thousands of lines of code, making the application run much faster.
- Status bug fix. Status was not displayed until the process was finished. Status is now shown in real time.
- Various other small bug fixes.
- XP compatibility (Still not 100% tested, working perfectly on 2 testers' PCs). There seemed to be a permissions error when using XP and trying to delete certain temp files. This issue was caused by the .NET framework. I solved this by ignoring errors when attempting to delete certain problem files. Make sure you manually clean out any leftover files from your output directory when using XP.
- Listen to some peers and get ideas on what else this application could use.
- Add tabs for other functions this application could have that would help streamline creating cheat eboots (such as update pkg extraction and firmware fixes for other files besides the eboot.bin)
More PlayStation 3 News...
05-09-2011 #36boob4me Guest
it would be nice if it was like the xbox trainers where you could turn cheats on and off, maybe deanr could even impliment this into multiman.
05-09-2011 #37Zackandjon Guest
A tab for updating the games with your own hacked codes and a submit button for everyone wanting to share codes.
05-10-2011 #38BigAl79 Guest
Give us a real cheat system like cwcheat so we can find and share codes, like god mode for bionic commando, come on no one was able to finish that game.
05-10-2011 #39H4rdWear Guest
I vote on a "sfo.cheat" created by cheat enabler, where each cheat combination is saved into a .cheat file which can be polled by multiman to show what cheats have been enabled... ?? each time you turn cheats on and off the .cheat file would reflect the change! log style simple text file output! anyone?
It could be used as a batch file or config.cheat perhaps? like the default_config.ini. Maybe even so bold to copy a folder structure on a usb stick that mirrors each game directory while containing only our new files and backup of original and new eboot?? just a thought... Multiman could load from these folders in the default.ini each load!
05-10-2011 #40GrandpaHomer Guest
Yep - I'd also like to see this somehow incorporated into MM - would be a nice addition to this great manager. Let's hope Dean will find some extra time to look into this ...