Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 7 of 67 First ... 6781757 ... Last
    rodq Guest
    Well, you're about 50% away from disappointment...

Weezum Guest
    lol yea not lookin good have a few ps3's wouldnt mind a dex one for when i am actually more knowledge to put forth. takin up classes this year. i wanna learn this stuff bad i never had more fun with my ps3 then learning what im not suppose to do with it

rodq Guest
    Yeah, like me, but except that i have 2 DEAD ps3's... I wonder why??!

Weezum Guest
    me too lmao still got 4 more. found a couple people whos girlfriends threw there ps3's so i bought each one for 50 bones i love bitter ladies.

rodq Guest
    Lucky you, eh?

rodq Guest

Roll Eyes

PERL. Have fun!

rikukh3 Guest
    I flashed my dex dump with JaiCraB Preloader 3.1 (Delete and restore all sectors method). It takes very long to write (about 1 hour), but result is perfect. I dumped it again after writing to compare - 100% match.

elser1 Guest
    so once again i ask, what would be the advantages over this for someone like me over rebug ? and also what may come of this for experts? i just wish i had the confidence and skill to attempt it. would like to know so feel free to answer...

1one Guest
    Flash it via Linux , only takes 8 minute

sguerrini97 Guest
    How should my metldrpwn dump look?

I got the "metldr" file from my nor dump with norunpack. I got a dump of 256,0Kb, during the dump (when the script type "cat /proc/metldrpwn/debug") it says "Problem status (0x0000089)", it's that normal? Thanks.

Page 7 of 67 First ... 6781757 ... Last