- 3.55 dex rogero V2 for all my normal cfw-needs
- 4.21 dex ofw for newer games
- Both stored on internal hdd, switching takes only couple of minutes.
- And I modified the gameID of multiman DEX so that i got both installed:
- CEX & DEX ver of mm at the same time, so no need for reinstalling after fw-switching.
I really want to try the new way these days. I heard that the new game mounter can do DEX-fixing on-fly-by so that u can run all games. I need to test that and then i tell you
i have a noob-question: How can I read my old CEX-IDPS from my nanddumps on a pc? I don't want to convert back to CEX but i think if i spoof my DEX-IDPS with my CEX-IDPS via FckPSN with recompiling the source, then there might be a chance to get online on psn again... (if the passphrase hasn't changed)
I saw a 4.25-patch.pup in wiki. I hope that doesn't update the passphrase...
I think the new game-mounter is almost a click and go (but having a pc on, only to play ps3 is not that ideal. I used a thumbdrive for mw3: The building process take a Looooot more time, but once finished, it runs really smooth. I got an external hdd with a separate power cable. No freezes here. I must regret that I use the long way: