Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got the red ribbon dvd burned.

How do i place it into my ps3 HDD?

FTPing?

Sponsored Links
    there is an icon on the desktop saying "install red ribbon"

got resistance 3 to work from usb hdd.

not even going to mess with this until a DEX loader (MM) is working properly and we have higher DEX firmware (4+) ... sure its tempting but i want a simpler solution

I know dean is up for the task.

I have an e3, and I got that message the other day when trying to downgrade. The error code 8002f0e0 relates to the hard drive I think. Perhaps check your internal Hdd is formatted to Fat32 first?

That's what I did and the update went through in service mode using lv2self.diag ... ?

i am want to dump metdlr with your instruction. i am following your command step by step but when i use this command

[Register or Login to view code]

i got this error:

[Register or Login to view code]

please help me i need it very very much

thank you

On windows what you need to do is this, go to your USB stick and then go to Organize > Folder and search options > View and enable :

- Show hidden folders and files
    - UNTICK Hide protected operating system files

Now you should see Backuprflash.bin on your memory stick.

Man i would love to try this but it's way above my level. anyone have it done and if so whats it like so far?

Can Someone upload PS3 CEX2DEX Application r1 to any other site plz?

when i try to download it from puush, it take me to the main site

Thanks

This !!! What is it like being on DEX?

it looks like a lot of people are doing it.. just look at all the posts in this thread. i don't really think it would be that hard to do with all the great step by step tutorials other members have made. That being said i think its beyond me too. LOL only really because i don't think an end user like me would benefit that much.

It still is awesome that its been done. i think i might try installing linux first with rebug and get used to that 1st before trying this out. I don't own a flasher also if anything does go wrong.

Sponsored Links
Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News