Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Uff... -.- well you can use all the other homebrew from retail also on a dex.

1. Please take the update and extract it >>
    2. Take the param.sfo and put it in any other base folder >>
    3. Put all needed files in (just some files from a other game and DON'T put the .edat in) and edit the package.conf to match the update >>
    4. Use a fake aka debug or fselfed eboot.bin >>
    5. Install that pkg to get it registrated on your console >>
    6. Now start ftp app and navigate to the update folder >>
    7. Copy over the original update files >>
    8. Start game and report here
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 07-14-2012 at 08:28 PM

Sponsored Links
    can somebody check my metldr??

You need to upload too so that some one of use can give a look.

can you check it for me? and take my console key??

http://www.mediafire.com/?a6v62l59mn2gf4r

Your metldr looks good. But i can't dump your EIDMKey in case of i don't have linux on my ps3. sry mate

EDIT: Beside the fact that no one other can dump YOUR EIDMKey on a other console.

You need to use metldrpwn which is a exploit and give you a dump of your decrypted metldr including the EID Master Key.
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 07-14-2012 at 08:55 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I need to know how to install the dex firmware after flashing the nors : recovery, service mode or normally with a PS3UPDAT.PUP? my flash.bin is ready but i want to know the correct method to install the new firmware. thanks for help

You can install it by the recovery menu.

This is the first thing I thought of... Doesn't work, unfortunately.

It seems retail/finalized .edat files registers somewhere in the system during installing.

Normally the .edat get copyied over to /dev_hdd0/home/etc/00000001/exdata/. Try to manuell copy the .edat into that folder.

DEX units doesn't have access to /dev_hdd0/home/ directory...

Is there any modified 3.55 DEX firmware with retail package installation patch?

Sponsored Links
Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News