02-08-2012 #811one Guest
I don't think you can play signed content on Dex unless your on newest debug fw which can run all applications and has all previous keys
02-08-2012 #82kreus Guest
There is no newest debug to my knowledge.
People are talking is about replacing the level 2 kernel on a 3.55 CEX for a 3.55 DEX so it could activate some kind of debug mode
02-08-2012 #831one Guest
4.01 debug fw
02-08-2012 #84landon Guest
It's impossible to decrypt the eboots without their custom keys !
02-08-2012 #85Blade86 Guest
Thx Nabnab!!! (The only pro who helps us noobs )
1) "also debug/patch sprx" (which files we need if we r on Rebug 3.55.2?)
2) what u mean with " patch ID "?
3) what is "fake steal"?
4) from what debug-version is "DexL0ve PS3 Patched DEX LV2_Kernel.Self for CEX" ?
Thank you so much nabnab!!!
02-08-2012 #86Nabnab Guest
Your welcome, you don't need to thank me and anyone in here don't need to thank me, it's normal.
1-Sprx that need to be load related to the LV1/LV2
2-Patch ID that allow to bypass the system security verification -> DEX or not DEX-> that let you launch program that programmed for DEX like the firmware debug update
3-Fake Steal, it's just a joke, that kill my works, receive some insult for my works and they actually reproduce what i was showing
4-DexL0ve it's just a invented username team/person that release a LV2Kernel (it's simply a debug LV2kernel, that not even really patched, just some offset related to the CEX redirection->DEX, it's a big fail and also broke some syscall for nothing and don't even know what they are doing.
02-08-2012 #87hawkY Guest
Nabnab how is it going with the final step of your work ? any news ?
02-09-2012 #88Blade86 Guest
1st of all, YES there is the NEED 2 thank you, because noone else share their infos... THANK YOU Nabnab!!!
1) i thought the only "Dex"-Sprx-files that rebug doesnt have are those, 4 qa-flaggin. Can i integrate the missing 3-4 sprx without messing with the system?
2) do i need the Obj.S.-IDPS-method 2 patch Id?
3) sry, i thought so, but just wanted 2 be sure.
4) I thought its a higher FW Dex lv2-kernel which was patched... my fail
Idea: what about mounting the missing rest via jaicrabs usb-fw-loader?
02-09-2012 #89peshellas Guest
1) if you add them i believe it would mess the QA(not being able to switch it or something).
2) i don't think so
About mounting files through jaicrab loader:
1) it DOES NOT work on 3.55
2) it mounts the flash files (needs all of the flash not only the 4 files needed so it would be of no point)
3) if i'm correct some files are needed to be on the system on boot (to enable debugger mode), so its a no go
4) let the man work.when he has something new or something to PUBLIC TEST he posts about it, so don't ask him all the time. after some research i have a greater understanding of what he wants to do than what i had in the beginning and even now i can't try to do it on my own. So with that said imagine if you havent done research (not trying to insult anyone) how impossible that would be.
5) if anyone has anymore questions about loading the flash via jaicrabs sirm loader reffer to No1 first.
02-17-2012 #90Blade86 Guest
hey, cfwprophet since nabnab is gone i hope i can ask you...
1) changing IDPS without a flasher possible? how?
2) Would following settings be enough 2 just load a debug eboot?:
Rebug 3.55.2 -> QA-fl. -> changed IDPS -> LV2Loader -> lv2_kernel.self (from DexL0ve) -> mM 4.01
Thanks a lot