Thread: PS3 Backup Tool 1.0 Available
PS3 Backup Tool 1.0 Available
Update #2: NZHawk updated again to PS3 Backup Tool 1.2 which includes: Added Function to choose the order in which to copy the files into the custom backup folder, (In case this is different for each person?, or for testing)
- Added Function to choose the order in which to copy the files into the custom backup folder, (In case this is different for each person?, or for testing)
version 1.1 Attached.
Fixed an error...
This automatically, Copies your system backup, copies and renames the .pkg file, and then copies the files in the correct order to get the Corrupt icon on your ps3..Much easier for some people.
IT MAY ONLY WORK ON 64BIT WINDOWS, AS I COMPILED IT UNDER VISTA x64...NOT SURE, Try it;)
This program is CLEAN, no virus, Trojan etc...
Check it, if you don't believe me...
1. Run the Program...
2. Under step 1, Select the origional ps3 system backup.
3. Under step 2, Select the .pkg file to 'Install' on your ps3
4. Under step 3, Select the ps3's EXPORT folder, (on ur usb drive or external media)
5. Under step 3, Type the name of the backup, Make sure this is UNIQUE or it may crash..
6. Press Automate!
7. WAIT Untill message box say COMPLETE!
Only works with up to, 10 archive2_XX.dat (where x stand for 00, 01, 02, 03, 04 ,05 ,06, 07, 08 ,09 ,10)
Im off to bed now, Good luck! ;)
More PlayStation 3 News...
EDIT: Forgot to attach, I'm tired...
Very nice and +Rep NZHawk... it should definitely assist those who have been having a hard time with this.
Also, I copied your post to the Site News so more people will see it and to answer: yes, it opens fine for me in Win32 (XP Pro) so I took a screenshot of it and added it to the news post.
for me the exe run on xp SP3 32bits.
But i don't know why we need to have a broken icon ?
What can we do with this icone ?
Thx a lot for your work.
thx !!! good work !!!
01-09-2009 #7Banned User
- Join Date
- May 2006
Thanks for make this for us NZHawk
what can we do with the broken data icon?
this means something got installed but is it of any use ??
is this basically an iso loader (pkg loader)?
so I can install full games like pain?
no broken icon or icone (16gb backup) and loss all my saved games
i've try with wipout HD