Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 3 of 7 First ... 234 ... Last
    Good job, keep it up e3 !

erm do they have anything with this to do? i don't think so, prove otherwise

Some things not on that list have already been completed.

yeah of course there is, they officially stated that they would release v3.60+ keys

A new uncharted 3 release would be nice. The old hack gives very long loadtimes

It hasn't even been a full day... I was just saying that for anyone who didn't know.

Now with this we can use all games?

This is awesome news. Its also about time they were released. Now there is just about no need for a DRM dongle

TAKE THAT! Just before they release another dongle there is now no need. LOL!

Nope. There are still games with higher firmware keys. I tried Lollypop chainsaw and it crashes when I try to decode the EBOOT.BIN as its a 4.00+ firmware game I think? Lets just hope the next set of keys are released soon then we will be able to play all games.

This is great news indeed. We will have to wait and see what happens on this. Thanks

He guys How comes that MM is the ONLY startable homebrew on DEX4.11+? How did he managed it?

full-game-pkg or XMB-PSN-STLE games are not startable on 4.11+... Could we change our debug-update-pks into full-game-pkg?

Happy on a 256MB NAND PS3 with GUI-Interface to switch between DEX 4.20; 4.11; 3.55 OFW & DEX-3.55-CFW

Cheers
    Blade

Page 3 of 7 First ... 234 ... Last