Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 7 First 123 ... Last
    trekkky Guest
    sooo glad I haven't updated my kmeaw ps3. A chance for all those peeps still on custom firmware to catch up on games... finally.

paulophms Guest
    It's great to see some progress with the scene after soooo long. But I'm still going to wait a little to do anything with this kind of information on my ps...

Olegsk Guest
    It's great! It's just great! Almost every day a great news. I hope for 3.60CFW or something.

frees123 Guest
    Nice that Rogero is already working on the new CFW for the 3.60 games!

Hipmans Guest
    seems a bit early for X-mas but this sure is a nice gift

Anybody want a dongle? LOL

lolong Guest
    this method is still using dongle or NOT ?? i don't understand with GTAIV BLES, can not be play, it is not blank screen anymore but after back to XMB from multiman, then press app/ps3game, it will go back again to XMB ?

also with silent hill downpour, it also back to XMB again ?

btw inside the package NPDRM folder, the note said using eboot NPDRM FW 3.55, my question is OFW 3.55 or CFW 3.55 ??

Mat03111984 Guest
    on multiman, boot with select+X

elser1 Guest
    i am just wondering if the same method that produced these keys can be used on 4.21 for the 4.21 keys?

Tidusnake666 Guest
    The same thing wonders me. On the 3.60 CFW topic, I wouldn't get my hopes to early for this, it's still a way to go.

I mean, even if some1 manages to pee/poke 3.60 FW correctly and port BDEMU, there's a chance that one can be stuck on 3.60 CFW for a long time - 3.60+ has a blacklist (or is it whitelist?) of all bootleg keys (or apps?), including the key used to sign updates (there's a special key for that too, on PS3, am I right? something like that).

So, whereares 3.55 allows us to install anything, updating to anything custom-made from 3.60 further on can be a problem, unless we remove/modify blacklists/whitelists.

snil Guest
    cool news, btw can somebody share eboot fix for sinper ghost warrior? I am not so clever to do it myself

Page 2 of 7 First 123 ... Last