do i need a proper ps3 dongle like PS3Break or can i do it with normal usb flash?
You need a Downgrader dongle and a FAT formatted flash drive. Just read the articles I linked above and you know that.
Great stuff indeed !!
Great news, downgraders updated, now we just need a CFW 3.55 with JB enabled.
can you get into recovery menu?
I think it's safer use geohot's cfw than downgrading, but it's only my opinion.
Now this is a great news. Finally, somebody gets the idea.
So, will I lose any ability to play PSN games if I downgraded?
I was thinking if upgrading, getting on PSN to get a few games then downgrading again.
Also, I've installed a few signed PKGs and homebrew. As they work fine in 3.41 will they still work in 3.55 or will I have to reinstall them with 3.55 versions?
no it won't turn on... it turns green for 1 sec and it turns immediately red again no screen...
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates