360 clip? On a PS3?
The clips are designed to fit on TSOP-56 flashes regardless whether flash is installed in 360, PS3 or any other device.
Today PS3 developer uf6667 Tweeted that he has updated Winskeet to version 111120 stating that 110819 is now officially obsolete (NAND works, also using WinUSB now) alongside iSkeet and YASkeet updates with details below.
Download: Winskeet Update v111120 for PS3 / iSkeet v20111120 / YASkeet v20111120
New WinSkeet - 110819 is now officially obsolete (NAND works, also using WinUSB now)
#ProgSkeet: New iSkeet
#ProgSkeet: New YASkeet
#ProgSkeet: Complete solderless NAND dualboot POC works, no more cutting traces!
Recent Changes and History:
- New Qt GUI implemented
- Linux and MacOS X support
- Added predefined and user presets
- Fixed ability to select invalid ranges
- Added a file patcher
- Flasher: Added support for canceling running operations
- Flasher: Added USB device reset
- Flasher: Added support for erasing as a stand-alone operation
- Flasher: Added cycle period selection, should help with longer cables
- Flasher: Added abort on error option
- Flasher: Reodered operations, full read, full erase, full write
- Flasher: Fixed bug with unreliable GPIO operation
- NOR: Added new write mode "Dual word program"
- NOR: Added display of total flash size
- NOR: Fixed flashing of the second half of Samsung K8Q2815UQB and likely other dual chip NORs
- NOR: Added erase block region configuration
- NOR: Added selection of number of bytes for buffered write
- NOR: Added support for Spansion S29GL128N90TFIR2
- NAND: Made custom ranges work
- NAND: Added Dual-NAND reading. Reads a block from two NANDs simultaneously, thereby doubling the speed.
- Flasher: New buffer handling.
- NOR: Added new timing options. Static timing will be configurable later.
- NOR: Added preset for Samsung K8P2716UZC-QI4D
- Differential flash, if you haven't noticed yet, will skip unnecessary writes (compares data on chip vs data in file)
- The Ready triggered timing requires you to bridge the RDY and the GP4 pins together (still needs to be connected to the target RDY)
More PlayStation 3 News...
Take that E3
this will make things nice, quick and relatively pain free
The E3 flasher was just built up hype for nothing really. I'm glad there is finally a device that supports dual-booting. I still don't understand why the E3 team decided to cancel the dual boot function in the first place.
I don't really get it. So then, how come we're not all rushing out and buying these to downgrade our PS3s?
I've just realised. He was talking about NAND and I was talking about NOR. It was a late night! LOL
so is this available to get yet? i need a nor dual fw version if there is one..
A solderless solution would be amazing.
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?