Below is a new Winskeet and Bitstream Progskeet 1.2 released from uf6667 (via forum.dayton360mods.com/showthread.php?1004-New-Winskeet-Bitstream-1-2) who states the following:Sponsored Links
Winskeet40000 & Bitstream Progskeet 1.2 Downloads: WinSkeet_130708_1211.rar / Winskeet_130710_1058.rar (10/07/2013) / Winskeet_130713_1838.rar (13/07/2013) / Winskeet_130715_1749.rar (15/07/2013)
About: Ok so I've been working hard on this (like every hour of almost every single day since the last release) and frankly I can't remember every single modification I've made.
I'm still building the bitstreams for 1.0 (white), 1.1 (blue), 1.2 alpha (green, if you've been naughty enough to get one) SO BE PATIENT, MY PROMISE STILL STANDS. It's also coming to Linux and Mac, don't worry! The command line will have to wait a bit longer, I just can't be bothered with it right now (so much other shit I need to take care of first).
If there is any problem WHATSOEVER, please let me know.
I haven't added the bit yet where it tells you which lines might be out of order but I will as soon as I manage to get it working reliably. NAND, due to the promise of releasing within 24 hours, couldn't be fully tested, so I'd appreciate if, only if problems arise, you could detail the problems as much as possible.
Also, regarding my absence: all of this testing takes a lot of time, even more so than school, so I didn't have time to come on IRC or twitter. I'll be more active on twitter from now on: uf6667
BIG THANKS TOTITTY FROM CONSOLE OPEN FOR SENDING ME A PROGSKEET FULLY SOLDERED
- Added speed indicator
- HIGHLY improved single word flashing
- Added hardware data polling (this was a tough one, even I have to tap my shoulder for this; oh, and it uses this by default)
- Both NAND and NOR are in one bitstream now (!!!)
- No more pullups needed (!!! WICKED, INNIT THO !!!)
- Reverted to libusb-win32 because it gives me less shit, but depending on feedback, I'll add libusb0
- Did I mention it's fcking fast? it's going to become even faster, I just wanted to keep my promise, somewhat, of releasing within the next 24h
- Tooltips (can't remember if it was in the last release?)
130713: buffer write works, about 70 seconds for 16MB spansion (which used to require 15 minutes!) updated bitstream
130715: buffer write and single word improved, I write an entire 16MB nor, buffer write, in about 40 seconds (not including read and erase, duhhhhhhhhh), 3 seconds per sector for single word (spansion is very fast now too) AUTODETECT OF THE NOR!!!! just click "dump CFI"