PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Thumbs Up Progress Made Making Custom PS3 .AT3 sounds

Well I've been playing around with the .at3 sound files & have replaced my custom .at3 with the one from Madden 11. Only catch is that its not playing correctly & doesn't loop. It is playing slightly too fast, sounds like a chipmunk LoL It's actually not that bad.

If anyone else wants to play around with, you will need ATRAC3 codecs (ATTACHED), goldwave & any audio software that can cut mp3 length to under 1 min.

I have attached the .at3 that i made if anyone wants to test, to see if it sounds like a chipmunk for you too LoL
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here is another custom at3 sound from Super Mario Bros Outterworld. Works perfect for me, no chipmunk effect.

You get a +Rep for the effort IndyColtsFan84, and thanks for sharing them!

Here is a Crash Bandicoot Theme at3 if anyone is interested. Can't seem to get them to loop like they should, maybe someone can figure that out.

thanks luckluka, worked just fine for my crash bandicoot theme at3. Working just like it should, looping & no chipmunk effect. Also i am using Sony Sound Forge Pro now to make the at3.

Any idea what that program does to make it loop?

Here is the looped Crash Bandicoot Theme at3. Special Thanks to Luckluka for the looping tool.

How bought the old start up sound of the ps3. Before slim came out?

And weres the .at3 file located in directory? can't seem to find it

the at3 files i have uploaded are meant for XMB title screens. BLUSXXXXX\PS3_GAME or dev_hdd0\game\NPUXXXXXX\
    You can also use these with PSN games & demos

You have any idea were the start up sound file is located?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast