it uses a different codec but it is replaceable, see here http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post344659
"progress" lol. it's just converting * to ac3 with a 10 second limit.
thanks, I already got it flashed.
anyone one got a link to the old sound bootup before slim update replaced old sound?
So i can swap..
this is for .at3 sound files, not the coldboot which is .ac3
the reason for the "progress" is because when i started this thread, i was only able to create a .at3 that had a chipmunk effect (playing too fast) & no loop. Also I've found that .at3 cannot be more than 1 min long.
These AT3 files have a weird compression, any idea what it is?
It's a compressed wave file
Check out the wiki for ATRAC, this is the compression that is used for .at3 files: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptive_Transform_Acoustic_Coding
Has any one been able to PLAY a file from a PS3 Game?
PS: Working on an AT3 Player for PS3. So far, NO Good.
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates