Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Private Console IDs Available by PSUnban in Order to Unban Your CFW PS3

Hey everyone... for those seeking them, Private Console IDs are available from PSUnban in order to unban your CFW PS3 and get back online!

These are real Private IDs that come from OFW (Original FW) dead PS3 consoles. All IDs will be provided with matching IDPS and PSID from the original hardware.

Direct link: www.PSUnban.com

After completing the purchase just send us a private message (PM) or, if you prefer, an email (to support AT psunban.com) and your Console ID with matching PSID will be messaged/emailed back.

Support with the necessary tools and respective tutorials to change the ID of your console and go online without being banned again will also be provided with the purchase.

Privacy and quality assured. Here you know you buy a real unique ID that will only be used by you. We are the largest source of Console IDs in the world and we are proudly at your service for over two years now.

Our customers speak for us, you can check some of our feedback on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/psnunban

More feedback HERE and HERE. For more info please feel free to contact us at any time by PM or email (to info AT psunban.com).

We've made a partnership with our friends here at www.PS4ews.com and to celebrate that fact all registered users from PS4News will have a discount of 5 Euros on the regular price of a private Console ID.

For more instructions on how to have access to the promotion please send a email (to info AT psunban.com) with the title PS4News5OFF and your current user name registered on the PS4News website.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Welcome aboard PSUnban, hopefully some users here will be able to benefit from your service!

If anyone else wishes to become an Affiliate with us simply link to www.PS4News.com on your page and then Email Us and we'll add your site to our Affiliates page as well.

We can also plug your page in our mainpage news if you make a post about it in our Member News Submissions area like PSUnban did.

how did they get multiple console ids from DEAD ofw consoles?

How could they name themselves "... the largest source of Console IDs in the world and we are proudly at your service for over two years now." ??

I've been working on ps3 from the beginning and only have 5 or 6 ids from dead consoles, the only other way is from my customers/clients ids.

Sony bots attacking in 3,2,1...

nice thread, hopefully this service helps

That's around 40 USD for this service.

Hello PS4News! We are glad to join the community, thanks for having us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sejuice View Post
    how did they get multiple console ids from DEAD ofw consoles?
    By using hardware flashers, it's a standard procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYER 1 View Post
    How could they name themselves "... the largest source of Console IDs in the world and we are proudly at your service for over two years now." ??

I've been working on ps3 from the beginning and only have 5 or 6 ids from dead consoles, the only other way is from my customers/clients ids.

Sony bots attacking in 3,2,1...
    We can because honestly, we are. We supply Console IDs for almost every other place that sells them, at least online.

Answering your question, we buy dead consoles in large quantities from multiple sources in several countries (Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, South Korea, etc). We've been doing it for over two years now and we currently have over 6000 IDPS with matching PSID in stock. An that number grows every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Terron44 View Post
    nice thread, hopefully this service helps
    Hopefully it does. Thank you for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by drphuz View Post
    That's around 40 USD for this service.
    It's 24.90 Euros. That's 27.81 USD to be exact. If you wish, you can use www.xe.com for currency conversion.

And don't forget that we have a promotion going on where you get a 5 Euros discount on the regular price just for being a member of PS4News.

Any other questions please feel free to drop a post. You can also reach me by sending a PM or a email to info AT psunban.com

Thanks in advance.

Now this is freaking disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by VladmirPutin View Post
    Now this is freaking disgusting.
    Don't really know what are you referring to. So please be a little more specific and perhaps i can help you with any doubt you may have.

Quote Originally Posted by PSUnban View Post
    Don't really know what are you referring to. So please be a little more specific and perhaps i can help you with any doubt you may have.
    I am referring to your scummy service and them supporting your scummy service.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last