Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great work man! Keep working )

Sponsored Links
    very nice,

i think the end of this reseach is near
    go head with your great work.

Real nice job on finding this stuff out. Really interesting!

Little by little the devs keep learning more about the ps3. i believe itīs only a matter of time before the devs have enough knowledge of the system to be able to circumvent some of the security. Hopefully anyway.

Keep up the good work.

Interesting indeed. Thanks for the update. This give me a hope and to to sell my PS3.

great Job, Keep up the good work

Great stuff. Love to read about your guys' progress!!! keep it up

Wow, interesting news. It still amazes me to hear that Sony's beast is still not finally hacked though!

Info like this is why I love www.ps4news.com. You guys work very hard and I am always looking forward to your next update. Very interesting stuff!!!

So next step is to try and change one unit to another mode. Any light on the subject of what can be done after the change?

Sorry if it's an obvious question, but, I know in the past some dev usints do have background things you can never get on a retail unit even when hardware is similar.

Great news indeed Props to the dev team!

Looks like hacking the ps3 is being a real pain in every sense. Keep up the good work guys, cheers

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News