I found this one from jtanner.
Ok, so when using where the disk is in the xmb say I play medal of honor with the original disk for little big planet in the drive it will say medal of honor.
Do the same, run from the LBP disk. Just don't boot it direct from the manager,
xoeo has modified his source to work with hermes. Cyberskunk and evilsperm helped clean it up. Hermesv4b payloads now with 3.50 spoofing. Multiboard pack added to the bottom of the attachements.
PL3 hex for PIC18FXXXX. Thanks to iLLNESS and Xoeo.
- Only 3.15
- Based on the PL3 code structure, but contains implementation of Hermes for increased stability.
- Allows playing of PS1/PS2 games in JB mode
- Enables Life with Playstation in JB Mode
- PSN Access (Different implementation from what's out there right now)
- Fixed the bug of Linux menu disappearing under XMB
This is seriously getting retarded. Someone make a list of what XOEO, CYBERSKUNK, EVILSPERM, ECO, NUS, ETC fixes are supposed to relate to.
Is the 3.50 spoof different how and will it allow for 3.50 games to play with any modifications?
i second that! this is too confusing, what's the difference between them all?
there is about 10 different types and noone has referred on what each one does.
Maybe it's time for the community to unite and give the dev's the feedback they deserve. A good idea, IMO, would be to make a separate thread for testing each fix.