Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Thread: PeXploit V1.0

Page 1 of 3 12 ... Last
    TheDarkprograme Guest

PeXploit V1.0

Hi Guys, so I finally finished PeXploit itself... it should be working 100% on all versions of Windows!

Download: PeXploit_V-1.0.zip

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who has helped me creating this tool , without your testing, ideas , ext i would have never been able to finish this.

Secondly I would like to thank all my users for there continued support , you guys rock !!

Change log V1.0:

+ New Gui
    + New Working Method
    + New Logo
    + New Code
    + Works a bit faster now as well
    + Lite And Dark Themed (Switch View)

-- Not included yet is the advanced window (I'm still working on it still has a few things that needs to be done)

As soon as its done you can just add the advanced.exe in the pexploit folder.

Have fun!

"Nothing is true , Everything is permitted "

xXx The Darkprogramer xXx

PeXploit v1.0 video:

PeXploit v1.0 advanced Window demo will be uploaded soon.

Credits:

Devs
    • Kakaroto For PS3xport
    • DetrikSys For His Work On PS3xport For Win
    • Pink1 For His Help
    • PSDev for some code
    • All the other devs I'm forgetting

Testers
    • ocam
    • Marc0
    • b0dz
    • And all the others I'm forgetting

Check out it all on my website: http://xxxthedartkprogramerxxx.net

driwach Guest
    great job mr. darkprogrammer you are the best. now can the gta v run without problems?

please answer me and 1000 thanks for you from morocco to your state!

Hello TheDarkprograme, I have now made this thread a Sticky and added you as a Senior Member Editor so you can update it and edit your posts in it with no time limit.

I will also pull from and link to this thread for our main page updates as well- Cheers!

TheDarkprograme Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Hello TheDarkprograme, I have now made this thread a Sticky and added you as a Senior Member Editor so you can update it and edit your posts in it with no time limit.

I will also pull from and link to this thread for our main page updates as well- Cheers!
    Thank you so kindly

Quote Originally Posted by driwach View Post
    great job mr. darkprogrammer you are the best. now can the gta v run without problems?

please answer me and 1000 thanks for you from morocco to your state!
    i don't believe it will be possible, but easiest way to search if there is a GTAV fix pkg

TheDarkprograme Guest
    well main topic has been changed to pexploit v0.5 so enjoy guys

I have also mainpaged the news as well and +Rep TheDarkprograme for the updates.

Redouan14 Guest
    So wait a minute, what if i patch the Edat of GTA 5, with a rap that i got from PSNstuff? i know there are some Edat rebuilders and patchers and a devK license and stuff, is it possible to use that to an edat and patch the license to activate the game?

kushcpd Guest
    Can anyone walkthrough me with whole process of installing pkg to ofw, which games need rifs/raps, can use created edats?

Lightbulb

Besides the PeXploit video tutorial HERE if you scroll down), there are a couple decent guides in THIS ongoing thread.

Here are a few specific posts besides the main one:

kushcpd Guest
    Hello guys,

Can someone please walk me through the process for adding dlc with this tool? Which dlc i can add or not?

Page 1 of 3 12 ... Last