Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Thread: PeXploit V1.0

Page 3 of 3 First ... 23
    Quote Originally Posted by gurpeer View Post
    I don't understand, what are these PeExploit used for?
    Omg. really? PeXploit is used for installing .pkg files on OFW or Official Firmware by Sony for the Playstation 3. Works on any PS3. ANY!

Think of the .pkg files as the games or even the homebrew that you can install on a Jail-broken Console) but these won't work on any OFW console!!)

Home-brew doesn't work on OFW. Period. But if you are running 4.66 OFW this is useful for you. you can get free DLC, and mod to some extent. and even get SOME free games! But most are absolute crap.

Anyways, you can also not use it to it's full potential if you are running 4.75 Firmware OFW! However, if you are using a CFW console or Custom Firmware console or a Jail-broken one: YOU DON'T NEED IT! AT ALL!

Thanks for your help.

No Problem! Always here to help!

Quote Originally Posted by B7U3 C50SS View Post
    Omg. really? PeXploit is used for installing .pkg files on OFW or Official Firmware by Sony for the Playstation 3. Works on any PS3. ANY!

Think of the .pkg files as the games or even the homebrew that you can install on a Jail-broken Console) but these won't work on any OFW console!!)

Home-brew doesn't work on OFW. Period. But if you are running 4.66 OFW this is useful for you. you can get free DLC, and mod to some extent. and even get SOME free games! But most are absolute crap.

Anyways, you can also not use it to it's full potential if you are running 4.75 Firmware OFW! However, if you are using a CFW console or Custom Firmware console or a Jail-broken one: YOU DON'T NEED IT! AT ALL!
    Thanks for explaining the idea of how this works, and mate I never look around with much of tools that much so you could say I'm a bit new to modding. So, a thread that has no explanation of what the tools does just confuses me? you know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by gurpeer View Post
    Thanks for explaining the idea of how this works, and mate I never look around with much of tools that much so you could say I'm a bit new to modding. So, a thread that has no explanation of what the tools does just confuses me? you know what I mean?
    No problem, man! Its only fair that i do so!

Page 3 of 3 First ... 23