This time I will be reviewing the P3Go PS JailBreak clone PS3 ModChip from Gamebox.hk.
- Second Generation Architecture with all the features of the First Generation.
Onboard SLC NANDFLASH Memory of 128MB<K9F1G08UOC> (Most competing products offer 16KB with the highest being 128KB)
- High speed 32 bit CPU processor clocked at 500MHz.
- All P3GOs are fully updatable via USB on your Windows PC using a very simple and intuitive process.
- P3GO supports dual payloads. (Only device in the market with this feature)
- A microSDHC slot is inbuilt which supports up to 32GB for future expansion.
- Made out of high quality, durable polymer which has been built to last.
- P3GO is regularly updated to provide our users with the latest features at no extra cost.
- Simple step-by-step guide available on the site will show you how to use and install P3GO and our support team will assist you with any problems you may encounter along the way.
This is not your ordinary JB device, this was one of the first devices to incorporate an microSHDC slot and with its onboard 128mb made it very desirable for those whom wanted a future proof device that will support payloads in the future which will become more then 128kb one day!..
The build quality of the actual is quite excellent to be honest but the same cannot be said about the power-switch adapter for the slim models, which feels and looks like a cheap manufactured product, but does the job well.
The device comes pre-flashed, so its really straight out of the box. You also get a few goodies on the device, i.e Backup Manager, Gaia Manageer, etc... all preloaded onto the device and ready to be installed.
Once all the other companies starting downgrading P3GO was no exception and all the files are available on their website to begin your downgrade process.
Update are not frequently available but not forgetting this board can nearly any payload with minimal or no modifications needed.
- 128mb memory!!!..
- microSDHC slot
- plug & play out of the box
- comes with a power-adapter for the slim
- can dual boot two payloads
- can support any payload
- Can be pricey compared to the Teensy, PS3KEY, etc...
- build quality of the power-adapter could be better
- Bulky device/ if used with a usb hub.
More PlayStation 3 News...