Following up on his previous release, this weekend PlayStation 3 developer jjolano has updated the open source PS3 FTP application to OpenPS3FTP v3.0 for CFW users.
Download: OpenPS3FTP v3.0 (Unofficial) / OpenPS3FTP v3.0 / GIT
The OpenPS3FTP changes are detailed below as follows:
OpenPS3FTP Version 3.0 Changelog:
- Complete rewrite of most functions
- New SITE command: FLASH (dev_blind)
- Fixed commands STRU, and MODE.
- STAT command now returns the program's version
- New git: git.dashhacks.com/openps3ftp
OpenPS3FTP is an open source ftp server for the PS3. It has an implementation of most ftp commands and also supports most ftp clients. It has some compliance to the ftp RFC.
To compile the source, you will need the PSL1GHT homebrew SDK installed on your computer. Version 1 of the SDK is required to compile versions prior to v2.2, and version 2 of the SDK is required for v2.2 and later.
Default login details:
- username: root
- any password is accepted unless if the passwd file (containing the password) exists
More PlayStation 3 News...