Isn't this the same toolchain that it was available ages ago?
i tried to install it under ubuntu 10.04 and gothas anyone an idea, what went wrong ?
It does say in the Original post:
I'm assuming you mean for a non-bc ps3, because if you check then you can see the ability to load ps2 games off an external has been around for awhile now:
I wouldn't know 100% but i'm pretty sure that the psjb or it's clones do not allow for non-bc ps3's to play ps2 games in any format.
just do step 2, and whether reboot or execute the commands to extend your path-variable.
maybe the path has to exist and has to be writable. i dont know the error, if it is not so.
have done step2
still getting error
Probably something stupidly simple that I have overlooked.
That toolchain from your hyperlink can be used for generating linux executables for OtherOS (lv1).
With this toolkit (compiler, linker) you can create ps3 (lv2) executables, by using the C sources and header files from the (official) ps3 sdk.
Awesome contribution. This should turn the PS3 into a Popcorn Hour box with the right homebrew!
I wonder if you can only build apps for the GameOS with this, or an actual Custom Firmware?
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates