09-03-2013 #1zeusps3 Guest
One-Click PlayStation 3 Eboot Resigner GUI from Zeus PS3 Arrives
Following up on the previous guide, ports and utilities, today I (zeusps3) have released my One-Click PS3 Eboot Resigner GUI with details below alongside a follow-up release as well.
Download: EbootResigner.zip (1.41 MB)
To quote from rogerotools.com (linked above): Eboot Resigner
Eboot Resigner is a one click handy tool that allows the resigning of 3.55 or decrypted EBOOT.BIN files for use with 4.46 custom firmware (in other word, fix game error when playing on 4.46 CFW).
Another great function is the apps ability to automatically obtain the ContentID from NPDRM EBOOT's.
It also can automatically determine if EBOOT is Disc Game or NPDRM.
More PlayStation 3 News...
09-06-2013 #2zeusps3 Guest
PS3 Patcher for Rogero/Habib 4.46 CFW by Zeus PS3 Arrives
Following up on my previous release, I have created a patched sys_init_osd.self for Habib/Rogero 4.46 CFW.
It will bring some miralatijera's 4.40 feature like system manager, fan control thread, and usb wake up thread to Rogero/habib 4.46 CFW. Enjoy it...
Download: rogero patcher.zip
How to use:
Read the instruction carefully. Use at your own risk. I don't responsible for any bricks if you do not follow step by steps below.
1. You must use Rogero 4.46 or Habib 4.46 CFW
2. Dump/back up your PS3 flash using multiMAN (you can googling it to find how).
3. Make back up of sys_init_osd.self
How to : using multiMAN mmOS on PS3, navigate to dev_flash/sys/internal and find file named:
sys_init_osd.self. Copy this file to your USB or your PC and safe it in secure location.
4. Extract rogero patcher.zip on your PC. You will find 2 files : sys_init_osd.self and sm.self.
5. Now using multiMAN, enable write access to dev_flash (on multiMAN,
go to Settings -> Write Access to /dev_flash -> Enable
6. Copy sys_init_osd.self on folder patch cfw from test file to your PS3. Copy it to:
dev_blind/sys/internal (replace the old sys_init_osd.self).
7. Copy sm.self on folder fan control from test file to your PS3. Copy it to the root of dev_blind.
8. Turn off your PS3, unplug all usb drive.
9. Turn on your PS3.
10. Check your PS3 Power Indicator LED, if it is yellow (with green LED after few seconds then yellow again);
it indicates that the fan control is working fine.If your PS3 cannot boot to XMB; it indicates your PS3 is
semi brick and you cannot use CFW Tools because it is not compatible with your PS3.
11. I also include core for fast booting, copy flags Folder into Root of a FAT32 Flash memory.
Turn off your Ps3
Connect your Flash memory to the nearest port to Blu-ray drive.
Now Turn on your PS3
This greatly improves the boot time.
IMPORTANT TO RECOVER SEMIBRICK CONSOLE
If you have semibrick when test this tools, use this procedure to recover it:
a. Copy file sys_init_osd.self from your backup in Step 3 to the root of FAT32 USB Drive.
b. Turn Off PS3.
c. Insert your USB/External HD to your PS3 in your right port (Closest to the Blue Drive).
d. Turn on PS3.
If above does not work, try reinstalling CFW (Rogero or Habib 4.46 CFW)
12-29-2013 #3visioner Guest
I have a cfw cex rebug lite 4.46 will be your app is going to work?
Thanks for any help
12-17-2014 #4Wysiun Guest
Oh i need it. Thank you
03-15-2015 #5bucks Guest
I try to resign Hannah Montana.
03-16-2015 #6Art2015 Guest
Thanks for the app bro.
03-20-2015 #7rhs Guest
thanks, very helpful