Okapu PS3 Game Xplorer v1.4.0 Homebrew App for Linux Arrives
Similar to PS3 Game List Manager, Spanish PlayStation 3 homebrew developer dreamsder of DemonHades has released Okapu PS3 Game Xplorer v1.4.0 for Linux users.
Download: Okapu PS3 Game Xplorer v1.4.0 for Linux / Okapu PS3 Game Okapu v1.0.0 for Linux
To quote, roughly translated: Hi, how are demons?
Seeing that in linux there are not many alternatives for managing our games, make a small application to list the backups we have external disk, or x folder on the PC disk. Works only on Linux, and should have the Qt libraries installed.
- Added a button to delete a backup, after confirmation.
- Added information of all backups.
- Added the ability to load backups from any directory.
- Remembers the last directory Okapu charged for the next time you attempt to load backups.
In this first version, in identification of the folder where the backups are housed, and load them from there. Also by double clicking on a game opens with nautilus (nautilus must be installed on the computer) the home directory backup. It also calculates the size of a selected backup.
- Only works if they are in a directory bakups GAMEZ, GAMES, gamez or games.
- The backup directory (example BLES09098) can not have spaces in the name: BLES09 87 - Mortal Kombat this backup will not work ---->> BLES0987-Mortalkombat ----->> this backup would work.
I leave and unloading catches, greetings.
More PlayStation 3 News...
Saw this some days ago, but forgot to submit it here, hehe...
Yup, I don't follow the non-English PS3 news sites as frequently myself either... usually just check them every few days or so.