PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilvaVirus View Post
    work perfect on JB 3.41 external..
    MLB 11 or dragon age 2? How did you do that? I had no problem with dragon age 2 but MLB 11 had 2 files to split so i had to install to PS3 HD and I can't seem to get it to load in 3.41 JB. Any help would be appreciated.

lol reminds me of psp games, good times...

S1eepy make sure you have a game in your BD drive. Then open the game in MM, but don't start it immediately. When you get back to the XMB, select the disk and NOT the apps/home directory (or whatever it is called).

In other news, I can't seem to get any dialogue when playing DA2. It seems as though the DA2 is forcing 5.1 sound setup even though I'm only on a 2.0 setup? I know some people had this issue with DA:O, but I never read about a fix.

does anyone have any help on MLB 11 the show? everytime I start it up it tells me to update to 3.55 , I must be doing something wrong, thanks.

That what i do for all games. But DA2 seems to not like it. Tried different disks in, and different boot methods, (direct from MM, exiting to XMB, and select+x from MM) but no luck.

I asked MM to fake it for me when i first tried to load it (before checking here) do i need to undo that somehow before it will work?

Anyone got a Dragon Age 2 patch for the EUR version? Bought the game but can't play

And now HOMEFRONT hits the scene , along with a patch for 3.41 which works fine. Just 3.55 users still wait for a working patch.

Greets Modmate

there are some 3.55 patches already for homefront, if anyone gets one that works please leave feedback.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23