PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 678 ... LastLast

so.. anyone ELSE get this working...?

I am waiting for this also..

If slifer don't make a video. I'm gonna find out the timing and all at this weekend. I just got "new" fat ps3. First i have to fix ylod problem

Okay. I have tried this method with three ps3. all kind of combos, timing and all. Have to say that this fake for me.. doesn't work.

yeh that's what i thought not heard any new replies so probably fake.

It's fake. If you say otherwise then argue with Gitbrew...

Sent from my X10mini using Tapatalk

Confused

In resume it's fake? Anyone testing it?

Quote Originally Posted by kiy0shi View Post
    If slifer don't make a video. I'm gonna find out the timing and all at this weekend. I just got "new" fat ps3. First i have to fix ylod problem

Okay. I have tried this method with three ps3. all kind of combos, timing and all. Have to say that this fake for me.. doesn't work.
    should be ok right now i think i get it..

What you get it?

Question

So does this actually work with 3.66 firmware? Because i want to downgrade to 3.21 then update to 3.55 and jailbreak. If that is the case would an example of a early ps3 game be GTA IV or WaW?

i'd also like to know if this works, or at least if anyone else other than slifer has got it to work. slifer, being a moderator on this site, should be able to be trusted.. i just wish there was a video for this method, but seeing as its all died down my gut is telling me its fake.. anyone?!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 678 ... LastLast