Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.


But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 4 of 5 First ... 345 Last
  1. #31
    f455tty Guest

    Arrow

    TeamJungle joined in collaboration to TeamHades, c4eva already helping in the Reader BD-Drive.
    As you read in the title of this entry, the TeamJungle is working in collaboration with the TeamHades in the Reader-DB Playstation3 undoubtedly good news for the community of DHorg and his followers.

    c4eva is delighted to partner with our team and finally the ps3 reader fall.

    For those who do not know the TeamJungle, I can only say that they are responsible for the hacks of the reader of the xbox360, as a result xbox360 users have for years been playing their backups.

    Any novelty in the community you DHorg comment
    source: http://demonhades.org/blog/teamjungl...ctor-bd-drive/ and http://twitter.com/TeamJungle/status/21489166815

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    25,075

    Thumbs Up

    Quote Originally Posted by f455tty View Post
    TeamJungle joined in collaboration to TeamHades, c4eva already helping in the Reader BD-Drive.
    Thanks f455tty, I have now updated the first post with this bit of news.

  3. #33
    TUHTA Guest
    Nice news, hope C4E will help us!

    But someone posted a while ago that C4E was working on BD and he wasn't able to do something with it!

  4. #34
    tjay17 Guest
    I just read this.. Worrying news for Sony! The Xbox 360 firmware hacking gurus C4eva and Team Jungle have reportedly started working on the PS3 Blu-ray Drive.

    It is believed that the team is looking for some kind of exploit in conjunction with the 'HadesTeam' for the PS3. After all those guys have achieved with the 360, who is going to doubt their abilities on the PS3?

  5. #35
    Mbb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    I just read this.. Worrying news for Sony! The Xbox 360 firmware hacking gurus C4eva and Team Jungle have reportedly started working on the PS3 Blu-ray Drive.

    It is believed that the team is looking for some kind of exploit in conjunction with the 'HadesTeam' for the PS3. After all those guys have achieved with the 360, who is going to doubt their abilities on the PS3?
    Well hope they can, they also should know that the PS3 is a really secure system.

  6. #36
    Boo1974 Guest
    I hope that this leads to the desired result. It would be nice if an eventual BD firmware solution could be handled completely in a linux distro. No good for slim owners, but for us <3.20 fatties we may never need to open our machines.

  7. #37
    xUb3rn00dlEx Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo1974 View Post
    I hope that this leads to the desired result. It would be nice if an eventual BD firmware solution could be handled completely in a linux distro. No good for slim owners, but for us <3.20 fatties we may never need to open our machines.
    Hmmm, but what PS3 model is this new drive from? Can anyone let me know? Putting the "new" in the topic can mean one of two things: A. that yet another BD is confirmed working in addition to others (I assume this would be correct one?) or B. The BD of the newest PS3 model is confirmed working on a pc.

    Could someone please clarify?

  8. #38
    tjay17 Guest
    Has there been any new news on this yet, or is the only thing newsworthy in the ps3 scene the psjailbreak?

  9. #39
    calimba Guest
    Ps3 slim BD work too is another firmware revision:


  10. #40
    Typhoon859 Guest
    This is making me wonder, is there any way to override the firmware? What I mean by that is, is there a way to put it to some default state in which it'd pair itself with whichever motherboard or regardless of what's done with the firmware that wouldn't work?

    Thanks

Page 4 of 5 First ... 345 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in