PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 344



  1. #21
    Contributor lordofthething's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    34




    So what's the major difference between PL3 and Hermes V4b? Which would you recommend?

  2. #22
    Newbie psp1mp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    38




    Quote Originally Posted by lordofthething View Post
    So what's the major difference between PL3 and Hermes V4b? Which would you recommend?
    PL3 if you want to save yourself some time and get around things like the console locking up randomly due to failed exception handling with the hermes builds. plus, the hermes build is a beta, its bound to run in to some problems eventually, whereas PL3 is an official release. i also recommend using gaia manager 1.02 RC3 to save even more time with newer games and their update flaws.

  3. #23
    Newbie zzk2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    101




    i would love to use this version if i had a PIC18FXXXX hex file "hint"hint" lol

  4. #24
    Newbie psp1mp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    38




    Quote Originally Posted by zzk2001 View Post
    i would love to use this version if i had a PIC18FXXXX hex file "hint"hint" lol
    i could try to build one for you later tonight if you want.

  5. #25
    Newbie Busty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2




    I would love to use PL3 with my P3Hub 2^^

  6. #26
    Newbie brewman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12




    i would also like that same hex please

  7. #27
    Newbie jass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8




    Sorry for my bad English.. included in this hex. the last change (22/10/2010) of Kakaroto?

    (Add a payload that disables the patch for unauthorized syscalls. This is equivalent to the 'patched mode' of hermes payloads)

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by psp1mp View Post
    PL3 if you want to save yourself some time and get around things like the console locking up randomly due to failed exception handling with the hermes builds. plus, the hermes build is a beta, its bound to run in to some problems eventually, whereas PL3 is an official release. i also recommend using gaia manager 1.02 RC3 to save even more time with newer games and their update flaws.
    I assume with Gaia V1.02, it automatically edits PARAM.SFO files for 3.42 games correct?

    I have the AT90USB162 key. So what would be the ideal PL3 hex file for me?

  9. #29
    Newbie psp1mp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    38




    Quote Originally Posted by lordofthething View Post
    I assume with Gaia V1.02, it automatically edits PARAM.SFO files for 3.42 games correct?

    I have the AT90USB162 key. So what would be the ideal PL3 hex file for me?
    yes. it would be probably the best available for your device.

  10. #30
    Where can I get the hex file for it? Is it in the attachment on the first page?

 




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Register, Login or Activate Your Account to post on the forums.