Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links!
    Sponsored Links
    yeah, I get bored and always end up back to coding or photoshop, and since all I see is Eboot this and dongle that, I said let me throw a homebrew wrench in the PS3 scene.

next Solar update soon... figured out how to autolaunch Solar from XMB.. by itself...

Unofficial god of war theme for multiman

Hi everyone. I have a new unofficial god war theme. I just figured out how to create my own xmb icons so I thought I'll show you my work. I made it from other old p3t themes that I got from ps3 news , other old multiman themes and my own pictures I downloaded off google. Thanks condorstrike for the icon0 and picpa images. Theme preview below
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Screenshot.jpg   Screenshot_1.jpg   Screenshot_2.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Status Update, I'm back... bringing new apps, including a Homebrew game called POINTMAN, won't release till they're 100% finished and usable on CFW4.21. Also updates to Solar and a couple of older/unreleased apps.

I have now added the Solar 4.2 for CFW 3.55-4.XX update to our Solar v4.2 PS3 Homebrew 3D Screensaver article and ongoing PS3 4.XX Homebrew ReSigned article with PS3LoadX_4.XX for 4.XX CFW as well.

Also below is a Simply Red multiMAN Theme by Piratan who states the following: I use edited xmb icons from metro by CAWmaster condorstrike.

Download: Simply Red multiMAN Theme

PREVIEW.JPG  

wow! waiting for your next release

Anyone have a clear Idea on how to add games to favorites, I read the changelog and I may have missed it? I added my roms with some covers all manually.. Problem is I have so many roms i only want to add the roms with covers to my favorites, any help is appreciated.

looks epic thanks for the amazing app!

New Batman Arkham City Theme for Multiman

Hi everyone here with another theme, the Batman Arkham City Theme. I think this is the best theme I've made so far.

BATMAN AC PREVIEW.jpg  

New Tomb Raider Theme for Multiman

Check out my new Tomb Raider Multiman Theme. You can also download more of my themes from here: ps3.spiffy360.com/themes.php?category=3

Screenshot-tile.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Sponsored Links
Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast