Hi guys, here's Solar 3.1. Now Solar v3.1, which brings a new Exit Dialog interface and many new MP3 player features and fixes.
Hope you enjoy it, and if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask in the FORUMS.
Solar v3.1 Changelog:
- Fixed bug while removing USB drives "hot-pluging now works".
- Added more USB devices compatibility.
- Added more UI for mp3 player.
- Added Exit Dialog interface. "very fast and user friendly".
- Faster Loading to multiMAN and Browser.
- Fixed a memory bug.
- Fixed hang/crash if MP3s were not found.
- Added Message for Hot-plugging and End of Playlist.
- Increased Solar's boot time.
- Fixed Keytones, now single beeps, and removed for some keys.
- More code cleanup, and other things I can't remember.
Solar v3.1 : http://tortuga-cove.com/forums/viewt...3&p=4371#p4371
Always good to see you back condorstrike with the latest update of solar.
hehe, my pleasure... thanks HeyManHRU.
Here's another screenshot, just in case.
Thanks for update, condorstrike, and +rep for you, too!
Thanks Ezio, already started working on the next update, but might take a while... since I'm gonna concentrate on the graphics for this one... want to spruce it up a bit more.
Let me explain somersetting to some people, Solar is not pre-rendered videos... It's REAL TIME RENDERED 3D GRAPHICS.
Video: Solar v4.0 PS3 Homebrew 3D Screensaver Update Arrives
Following up on the previous update, today I have released version 4.0 of my Solar PS3 homebrew 3D screensaver alongside a video of it in action below.
To quote: Hi guys, here's Solar v4.0. Lots of graphical work went onto this release, including user input... moving the planets and such, plus a lot of other stuff, check the change-log to see all the new additions, and as always I hope you enjoy. caw!
Solar v4.0 Changelog:
- Added user input "now planets can be moved/rotated/zoomed" Check Help screen for pads usage!
- Rotation in any axis 360 degrees, all screens. Zoom and X/Y movement on screen# 1 only.
- Added Volume Slider.
- Minor Volume adjustment.
- Minor Seek adjustment.
- Replaced and created a new User Interface.
- Added dual time & date Clocks.
- Added fade effects.
- Added new Help screen "press X".
- Replace & Improved Exit Dialog.
- Added atmosphere to some planets. "WIP"
- Added Higher resolution textures.
- Increased Particles count.
- Added comet tails, "grow with speed"
- Added new Sound Effects and event triggered vibration.
- Background Music (bgm.mp3) and Images are located in " /dev_hdd0/game/CNDR00001/USRDIR/theme "
- Improved Graphics engine.
- Improved MP3 read time.
More PlayStation 3 News...
Nice work as usual, condorstrike!
This is cool, but 1400 degrees?
It's based on the number of comments and views, and since this thread has been around awhile that's why pretty much.