Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well guys, I was bored again... can you blame me...

so I made a screensaver for multiMAN, it's just up to dean to incorporate it if he wants... caw!

let me know what you think.

EDIT: Sorry for the camera quality, damn Iphone..

hehe another video, almost the same, but shows the multiMAN letters better.

Update: new screensaver: Solar.

Last edited by condorstrike; 06-21-2011 at 06:00 AM

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    Well guys, I was bored again... can you blame me...
    I've got ya beat... I was bored too and so I promoted the preview demo to the main page now.

Just kidding condorstrike, nice job and way to channel your boredom into something constructive for the PS3. +Rep

Hehe good one Condorstrike. It just come into my mind, that I would see an anti-burn-in screen-saver, against the brand effect on a Plasma TV which I have, that should be possible, such CD/DVDs are around the web, I would really appreciate it if you can create such an feature. This is just a wink, when you are bored you may remember this post.

thanks man.. hey if your bored again i'd love to see a condorstike 3.65 cfw man.. LOL

Well just added 2 more views to the Solar SS, think I'll spend some time on this project...

another update to Solar, I'll release it as soon as I'm done with it.

I didn't show more cause I don't want to spoil, but I'm definitely sticking with this app, so...caw!

gotta kill this boredom...
    Last edited by condorstrike; 06-23-2011 at 04:30 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

great work! i love it.

Update Solar will be an app off itself, adding some goodies to it...

great work! thanks

Sponsored Links
Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast