PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

sorry for maybe asking study question but is this going to work on mulitman 01.15.04 this is the only multiman that does't freeze on me.

i like the jet black one.

yes, it will work with any multiMan version from 13.x.x and up.

thank you for your hard work.

my multiman is no longer running games when i choose not to boot direct to game but use the bd rom emulator... When i choose a game to load in the hdd it will not show up as a br in the xmb but will show the actual game i have in the drive... what could i have done wrong? (thanks for any help)

looks great, i will try it.

Applying The Theme

I know this a silly question but how do you apply the theme?

I have installed the pkg but it does not show up in the xmb themes folder.

Thanks and sorry for the silly question.

in multiman:

1. select the file browser view
    2. at the top of the screen select themes
    3. in the right hand file list select a theme folder (the name of the theme you want applied)
    4. select the themename.mmt file

all done you should now have a nice new theme applied.

Thanks but the theme does not show up in multiman just the original themes.

fixed my last problem but when i run uncharted 2 from disc everything is fine so maybe i was thinking it was my disc then i read in another forum that certain internal hddds can cause fmv skiping when running from a backup manager... Is there anyway to fix this issue with software?? Can dean perhaps add this to do list in the next release?

Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    Well guys, next up is a really nice Sega Genesis Theme , and don't worry... all the requested themes are being made...
    I know you're hard working on all your complex themes, which we all appreciate, I know I do!

I requested a fairly basic theme 3 weeks ago, which is a clone of Flex Manager, or NetFlix on the wii.

Just hoping my request hasn't been overlooked with the copious amounts of requests out there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2029303140 ... LastLast