Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi condorstrike,

Is it possible to make a gaia clone theme.. this would be great.

Thank you for all your hard work.

weiter so

Sponsored Links
    is more beautiful than I expected!!

great work, it's fantastic!!!
    Last edited by OlderButHarder; 01-23-2011 at 11:54 AM

here's my transformers theme, this will be the last one i post on ps3 news. i will be doing more but they will only be avalible on my site. i won't post a link but it has spiffy in the url.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

PICBG.JPG   PICPA.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mate this theme is really good thanks a lot! I especially like the XMB icon for it!

One question can I change the Filemanager background so it is the wave pic as well? and if so which file in the theme directory do I need to rename?

Thanks again great work!

# HoldFast, I'm halfway done with the butterfly theme, It'll be done by tomorrow.

coming out nice/clean and slick, I'm enjoying this one since is not that complicated...

# dirtylion, I can do a theme with that layout if you'd like, I just won't be naming it Gaia, ok.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 01-23-2011 at 10:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lightbulb

condorstrike, Have you seen the interface of the Flex Manager?

Are you able to make a mockup/clone of that one? I think it's simple, sleek and have been waiting for one for months

Thanks.

condorstrike thank you, this would be very nice !

Butterflies will be done tonight, had to actually do some drawings to make it complete, I think people will like what I did... , so I'll be done late at night, keep an eye out.

That's sweet!!! Can't wait to check it out.

Awesome. Thanks for the fast work!

Sponsored Links
Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast