Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    LBP theme is awesome!
    dean can i ask you news for multiman working on 3.55 custom firm?

Sponsored Links
    thanks guys... it's getting downloaded a lot for a Saturday, I guess people like it...

it's my favourite, this and metal theme (i love heavy metal, and i like steel theme... hehehe).

Now go out of the forum, and work for some old theme (amiga 500 and/or shadow of the beast 2)

Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    thanks guys... it's getting downloaded a lot for a Saturday, I guess people like it...
    I promoted it to the main page now as well, and +Rep for your continued hard work condorstrike.

First time i tried the themes... amazing works guys... the BOTH of you.

Big Grin

LBP... by far your best work!! keep it up bro. I would like to see a god of war 3 theme with lots of blood & gore !!! if you have time lol

thanks for your hard work & time!!... peace

can some point me to a tutorial for creating themes ?

Thanks

I'm actually working on several themes at the moment. spoiler... , "GOW3 & Dead Space", both are looking insane...

Edit: Crackdown I found what I needed to do your theme...

I have to work on 3 themes so gimme like 3-4 days and I'll release it as a 3-pack.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 01-16-2011 at 01:07 PM

How do I add or change a theme? or erase... TIA

1) install theme from xmb.
    3) go into multiMan.
    2) press [select + start] takes you to "FILE MANAGER"
    4) hover to [THEMES] and pick the theme you want to use, then click on the [.mmt] file, it'll change automatically.

Well, GOW theme is done, and Dead-Space is halfway done, was thinking of releasing a batch of 3 but depending on you guys I might release GOW already, for now I'm going to sleep... 4:36am over here...

Sponsored Links
Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast