Here's R81 compiled.. changes:
r84 Support bios in vbam, support (included) vba-over.ini in vbam to fix games with special save types
r83 l1ght: Fix PCE fast forward crash, sort directories before files, fix bookmark display bug, use antialised fonts
r82 l1ght: Remove unneeded vbam build directory from svn
r81 l1ght: Fix perfomance regression, change icons and font, tell emulators to actually skip frames during fast forward, some tweaks that hopefully don't break anyting Re-add a fixed vba-m for gba, good speed and sound while skipping 1 of 3 three frames. Use the vbam.skiphack feature to enable or disable it, default is on. Set vbam.disable to off to return to old gba driver. Vbam has no save states or rewind currently, they will be added soon.
r80 Forgot the folder icon
r79 l1ght: Hopefully fix sound lag, add directory icon in file browser, stop input from spilling outside of menus, increase menu speed the longer a button is held
r78 l1ght: Add dedicated input config menu, use triple buffering for video
r77 l1ght: Fix crash with SD resolutions
r76 l1ght: Enable rewind function, add documentation, more tweaks
r75 l1ght: Add commands menu, add shortcuts for files and buttons in settings menu, more tweaks
r74 l1ght: Use 3D for scaling, tweaks to medanfen settings
r73 l1ght: More tweaks, begin to enable 3D for stretching
r72 Forgot a couple of files
r71 l1ght: New interface colors and font, show navigation controls on screen, use (basic) png for background
r70 l1ght: Add font caching for speed. Add space to keyboard. More tweaks.
r69 l1ght: Add basic on screen keyboard for settings menu, more refactoring (almost ready for release)
r68 l1ght: Fix fonts being cut off, more work on settings
r67 More work on l1ght. Use Freetype for fonts, begin re-adding bookmarks, other cleanup.
r66 More touching up in l1ght branch
r65 Continue refactoring
r64 Begin refactoring
r63 Add psl1ght port
R84 has been released.
- Support bios in vbam, support (included)vba-over.ini in vbam to fix games with special save types (Pokemon games now doesn’t have alerts about circuits and saves now succesfully, other games better now)
Multi emulator? Amazing, I like this and thanks, but I waiting for a Nintendo 64 emulator on PS3!!!
- Files added and some corrections
- Will ask to configure controls on first load. Support 7z as well as archives with multiple files.
- Add option to load new game (not fully tested yet but I had no problems with it)
Mednafen-PS3 SVN Changelog:
Utility::GetExtension returns everything after the LAST period in the filename.
Fix mednafen message position
Split off a Blit function in MednafenEmu. Fix drawing screen when XMB open.
Some cleanup in mednafen_help
Don't throw std::string
Pass const string references for arguments
New sound strategy: Slightly adjust samplerate until emu gives about 800 samples per frame. Not
perfect but at least more consistent. Need to do comparison tests against mednafen running on a PC
This is made with PSL1GHT? if so will it run on a non JB console? or does it need to be jailbroken before hand?
12-17-2010 #88Banned User
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
Is it possible to tell the author to include an option to read from the SD Card slots for us 60/80gb owners?
I got most of my roms on my psp memory stick and I don't want to re-transfer everything. For now I've been running it from a Hub, but it would be more efficient if the card readers can just pick it up.
Multisystem Mednafen Emulator Updated to Revision 157
Mednafen is update to rev 157:
- Fix rebuild all switch, add note about vbam in BUILDING_NOTES.TXT
- Begin finalizing new browser
- Bookmarks can point to ftp now
- Basic error handling in file browser, Force disable of filesys.samedir settings, sorry (if you had them enabled you need to move all saves to the folders in /dev_hdd0/game/MDFN90002/USRDIR/mednafen/)
- Bug fixes
- Some bug fixes
- Updated build scheme
- Circle now exits IconGrid
- Tune down optimizations in system-l1ght, begin to refactor file browser
- Fix FTP credentials
- Quick FTP fix (OSX FTP sharing works now)
- Even more FTP fixes
Thanks for the upload. I hope I can get Kunio Kun and Double Dragon II for PCE to work on the PS3.