Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.


But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 4 First 123 ... Last
  1. #11
    BluEvo Guest
    I had a feeling this was true, too bad it got leaked by f*gs. To be on the safe side I think I'll keep my PS3 on its current firmware

    Note: I am LOL'ing hard at Pirate on those sites.

  2. #12
    parkerparker Guest

    ndt you need a 7ool!!!!! not a debug
    get your hands dirty ol chap!!

    i'm dissapointed with that! but even if say our "video" was still encrypted, can't we compare that to the "video" we have and.....wella?!?!
    we need a drip drip (leeeeeeaakkkkkkyyyy tap)

  3. #13
    BluEvo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerparker View Post

    ndt you need a 7ool!!!!! not a debug
    get your hands dirty ol chap!!

    i'm dissapointed with that! but even if say our "video" was still encrypted, can't we compare that to the "video" we have and.....wella?!?!
    we need a drip drip (leeeeeeaakkkkkkyyyy tap)
    Is it me or is this post

    I cant decipher what he's trying to say...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    25,033

    Lightbulb

    If I was to take a stab at it, I'd say he's hinting that a $ony leak of some kind would be helpful..

  5. #15
    sekemc Guest
    Kind of sad to see how people will steal work from other just to get their name into the scene. I guess it's a good thing that the PS3 hasn't been hacked yet at it's current age in its lifespan.

    After watching how piracy hurt the PSP, I don't want to see it happen to the PS3. Though I think closer to the end of the PS3's life homebrew would be quite nice. All in all just keep up the good work guys, and just be cautious about who you do business with.

  6. #16
    BluEvo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sekemc View Post
    After watching how piracy hurt the PSP, I don't want to see it happen to the PS3.
    IMO, custom firmware was the best thing that ever happened to the PSP and if custom firmware was done on the PS3 then that would be the best thing to of ever happened to the PS3 but I dont know how far we are from that. Only Devs with inside knowledge can judge how far we (as a community) are from seeing a custom PS3 firmware but if I had to bet i'd say that pretty far away
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News
    I'd say he's hinting that a $ony leak of some kind would be helpful..
    I'm glad you got that out of it as I didn't. And even now I'm not quiet sure what he would like to be leaked. If I had to choose anything it would be the signing keys for retail

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    25,033

    Question

    Going slightly off topic, anyone see this before it was deleted? hehe

    http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_proye...direct_1199019

  8. #18
    JeffJ Guest
    Custom firmware is the only reason why sony still sells PSP systems. there game selection is pure shit right now so why else would u get one?

    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Going slightly off topic, anyone see this before it was deleted? hehe

    http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_proye...direct_1199019
    no fill us in :P

  9. #19
    courier Guest

    Exclamation

    oh no !!!

    ndt the world is full of lamers

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    25,033

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Going slightly off topic, anyone see this before it was deleted? hehe
    http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_proye...direct_1199019
    no fill us in :P
    I replied @ the chatbox, but for those who didn't see it:

    That was deleted because someone there leaked sce docs and they were trying to get a decrypted eboot on a retail hdd working with that swap method lol.. the leaker was facundoo10, or so I am told.

Page 2 of 4 First 123 ... Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in