Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39



  1. #11
    Junior Member BluEvo's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had a feeling this was true, too bad it got leaked by f*gs. To be on the safe side I think I'll keep my PS3 on its current firmware

    Note: I am LOL'ing hard at Pirate on those sites.

  2. #12
    Sponsored Links

    ndt you need a 7ool!!!!! not a debug
    get your hands dirty ol chap!!

    i'm dissapointed with that! but even if say our "video" was still encrypted, can't we compare that to the "video" we have and.....wella?!?!
    we need a drip drip (leeeeeeaakkkkkkyyyy tap)
    Last edited by parkerparker; 03-05-2009 at 03:04 PM

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerparker View Post

    ndt you need a 7ool!!!!! not a debug
    get your hands dirty ol chap!!

    i'm dissapointed with that! but even if say our "video" was still encrypted, can't we compare that to the "video" we have and.....wella?!?!
    we need a drip drip (leeeeeeaakkkkkkyyyy tap)
    Is it me or is this post

    I cant decipher what he's trying to say...

  4. #14

    Lightbulb

    If I was to take a stab at it, I'd say he's hinting that a $ony leak of some kind would be helpful..

  5. #15
    Kind of sad to see how people will steal work from other just to get their name into the scene. I guess it's a good thing that the PS3 hasn't been hacked yet at it's current age in its lifespan.

    After watching how piracy hurt the PSP, I don't want to see it happen to the PS3. Though I think closer to the end of the PS3's life homebrew would be quite nice. All in all just keep up the good work guys, and just be cautious about who you do business with.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by sekemc View Post
    After watching how piracy hurt the PSP, I don't want to see it happen to the PS3.
    IMO, custom firmware was the best thing that ever happened to the PSP and if custom firmware was done on the PS3 then that would be the best thing to of ever happened to the PS3 but I dont know how far we are from that. Only Devs with inside knowledge can judge how far we (as a community) are from seeing a custom PS3 firmware but if I had to bet i'd say that pretty far away
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News
    I'd say he's hinting that a $ony leak of some kind would be helpful..
    I'm glad you got that out of it as I didn't. And even now I'm not quiet sure what he would like to be leaked. If I had to choose anything it would be the signing keys for retail

  7. #17

    Question

    Going slightly off topic, anyone see this before it was deleted? hehe

    http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_proye...direct_1199019

  8. #18
    Custom firmware is the only reason why sony still sells PSP systems. there game selection is pure shit right now so why else would u get one?

    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Going slightly off topic, anyone see this before it was deleted? hehe

    http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_proye...direct_1199019
    no fill us in :P
    Last edited by JeffJ; 03-05-2009 at 05:17 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #19

    Exclamation

    oh no !!!

    ndt the world is full of lamers

  10. #20

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Going slightly off topic, anyone see this before it was deleted? hehe
    http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_proye...direct_1199019
    no fill us in :P
    I replied @ the chatbox, but for those who didn't see it:

    That was deleted because someone there leaked sce docs and they were trying to get a decrypted eboot on a retail hdd working with that swap method lol.. the leaker was facundoo10, or so I am told.

 

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Tags for this Thread

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News