Here's the files:
Thats what I was talking about. A link to the actual files. Thanks guys.
Exciting if the disc key dumper works. Has anyone been able to verify that the keys correctly decrypt the software cryptographic layer?
Following his initial releases, today PlayStation 3 developer Flat_z has updated his PS3 Disc Key Dumper, Klicensee Dumper and Secure File ID Dumper for 4.21 CFW with details below.
Download: PS3 Disc Key Dumper, Klicensee Dumper and Secure File ID Dumper Updates / PS3 Disc Key Dumper, Klicensee Dumper and Secure File ID Dumper Updates (Mirror)
To quote: Finally I was able to find the time to port my dumpers on 4.21 CFW. There were some problems while porting from 3.55 to 4.xx and hopefully all of them were fixed.
These dumpers are not required to work with previous tool called Data Ddumper because they just write all data directly to the corresponding file on /dev_hdd0/tmp. All dumpers were tested on 4.21 REX and should works fine if you do the process correctly.
Example from KDSBest in REX 4.21:
[Register or Login to view code]
Dishonored Save Game Hack by KDSBest:
I ported XB36Harzard's XBox 360 Dishonored Save Game Editor to PS3 and modified it. His was detected as virus and I know why. Mine shouldn't get detected.
Download: XBox 360 Dishonored Save Game Editor For PS3
- You have to use pfdtool to decrypt PAYLOAD of your Dishonored Save.
- Enter the Stuff the SaveGame wants to know.
- Play till you got at least 1 rune to be save.
- Backup the savegame it uses a heuristic method since the positions of coins and runes are not fixed. It will warn you if it came to trouble and it backups your old PAYLOAD file.
- If no warning comes (even sometimes if one comes) you should have more coins, runes and 65000 of most of the bullet types.
- At the end you have to encrypt the PAYLOAD file with pfdtool again.
- To the SaveGame it uses some strange modified zip algorithm to zip and unzip the save.
XB36Harzard uses offzip and packzip to manage the zip algo for him. So do I! I just ported his stuff and modified it and wrote it in C#... VB really sucks. Have fun, KDSBest
PS: If autosaves save failing press circle to cancel and normal. That works for me!
Here is FFXIII-2. I resigned a save, successfully copied, and loaded it. I don't know if it works on the US version but someone can test it. Add the following to your games.conf. I used the 3.55 version and keam to dump it from memory. Loaded it on another console with the latest Rogero.
[Register or Login to view code]
- I recommend to use the FTP client from multiMAN to patch sprx files.
- Don't forget to make backups of sprx files before patching them.
- Don't use two or more dumpers at once - this will definitely not work).
More PlayStation 3 News...
Make sure when you try to use the secure file ID loader that you only replace the ps3*.sprxs, not the libsys_np.sprx.
only use the libsys one when doing the klic one. And make sure to back up your originals or you wont be able to switch between what you want to use at all, as far as these dumpers go.
Sorry, but I'm still a noob on this things. What is this supposed to be for?
The Disc Key dumper dumps the disc hash key (of the disc in your BD drive, pretty sure they're not stored in backups) , which is something that could be used for save decryption but the ps3 doesn't utilize/check it.
The Secure File ID Dumper dumps the Secure File ID key which is the main thing you need for save decrypt/encrypting. It doesn't seem to work with some games (dark souls is still being a pain)
Klicensee dumper, of course, dumps the klicensee. It's mostly only used for decrypting the EBOOT.BIN or SELFs or SPRXs.
Basically though if you don't already know those terms, you don't need to worry about it.
so it's been half a year since Flat_z's Secure File ID Dumper came out, from search I learned there are some games that this program doesn't work, like dark souls or some games that use double encryption and stuff.
problem is I can't find a concrete list of games that this program can't work on. it's hard to decide whether it's worth running personal test on the games not in the database yet if someone else already knows that it'd be a waste of time.
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?