Killahs PS3 AIO Tool BETA v2 is Now Available
Some of you may have heard of Killahs Awesome Update Finder v1.0, and after lot of hard work I present you with my new tool Killahs PS3 AIO Tool BETA v2.
Download: Killahs PS3 AIO Tool BETA v2
With this tool you can search for game updates (retail, debug, q&a, release candidate...) and download them where ever you want, search for game titles (uses sonyindex), add games with infos & covers into a database, Options Dialog.
This tool is still in beta phase, because at the moment it is NOT multilanguage (only english) and maybe have some bugs. But i´ve tested each function and the program is still functionally I promise you
Please feel free to comment and PLEASE report me any bugs and/or ideas/wishes, what do you want in the program...
The program is self explaining, each button, each textbox etc. has a tooltip in my opinion, it is n00b save But read below for a short introduction...
Working with it is totally easy:
1. Click on "Options" and search for the dir(s) containing your games (click on the Button in the middle. After that, click on "OK", the window will be closed and brings you back to the Update form.
2. Click on "Search files", the program searches all directorys you´ve configured and extracts the game id(´s) and the path to the game
3. Double click on the right side on a game id, it put´s this id into the text box "Game ID" and searches for updates.
3.1 If is no update found, select an other update type.
4. click on a checkbox of the update you want to download and select the path to save.
5. If you want an update for a game you don´t have on your hdd or you don´t know the ID from, click on "Gamesearch", enter the game name, select game region and click on "Find Game". If the game is found, doubleclick on Game ID and the ID will be automatically entered in the update form and searches for an udpate.
5.1 If is no update found, select an other update type.
6. If you want to add some games to the database, click on "Database" and then "Search for games". Then, the program searches all dir(s) you´ve configured in the options and add them to the listview. After that, click on "Save to Database" and all infos you can see are in the database. If you have games in the database, just click on "load database".
More PlayStation 3 News...
Awesome work. May I request that dashes be ignored when searching for games? It seems that I have to input an arbitrary dash whenever I search for a game, which gets rather cumbersome after a while.
Other than that, great, user-friendly release man
really nice work eheheh thank you!
This works great, thanks!
Dumb question - If you download an update... you put it in the proper game folder in the ps3 update folder under that game sku? then when you boot and it says update available you just click ok?
No you´re wrong. Put a usb stick into your ps3, start ftp on ps3, start ftp client on pc (e.g. FileZilla) an upload the update .pkg to the root of your usb stick on ps3
Ahh, I didn't realize it created the updates as packages... but if it does that, why bother doing any FTP? just plug the stick into your pc and copy the packages over to the root and install and run them on the ps3. I assume once the package is run it can be deleted?
Spetacular... I was looking for a tool such a long time.