The latest hexes for PIC18FXXX related. Compatible with all PL3 supported firmwares.
Special thanks to our mate iLLNESS for his great work with PSGrooPIC. The credit goes all to him.
I noticed this version, there is a bug psgroove of Kakarot or I think when you load a game does not work without disk,the folder / app_home/ps3_game / gives error that used gaia latest version manager.
places that have the Playle 3 of Hermes, fix the waninkoko and the Mathieulh, but I see that brings other improvements.
hmm, i updated my hermes v3 board to the teensy 1.0 board revision, and it loads open manager just fine, but doesnt mount the game under /app_home/PS3_GAME/ or under the disk. what am i doing wrong?
If this is to become the standard could we please get a version that works with the TI-84?
Tried using the pre-compiled version attached to this thread, and compiling it myself. It will not work with the above!
Just to declare that open kubus is not open kubus at all :-)
For anyone seeking it, here is PSFreedom Zaxtron Front End Multi PS3 Firmware And Multi Payload (also added to the first post now).
v0.1 - 10/19/2010
- Front End, select the firmware and payload using volume controls
- Can run as much times you want without reboot the iPhone, it just reloads the Front End
- Integrated Watchdog, if you miss the timing just wait for the timeout of 2 mins, the Front End reloads and you can try again
PSFreedom : Version 1.1 commit 11dc4bc3fcc198af976c - 19/10/2010
Payloads : PL3, PL3+peek+poke, Dump elfs
Firmwares : 3.01, 3.10, 3.15, 3.41
Kernel : 188.8.131.52-Zaxtron-01, Specially compiled to run psfreedom, without copyrighted Apple firmwares (touchscreen and WiFi), no extra drivers.
Ramdisk : Not needed, just use the android.img.gz (8b) because openIboot require a ramdisk
- iPhone 3G / PS3 Fat v3.41v0.3 - 10/24/2010 Zaxtron iphone 2g/3g Front End uptdated to v.03 Now with ipod touch 1g support.
- Fixed support for iPod Touch 1G, now you can cycle through all FW versions and payloads just pressing Power button (works on iPhone too)
- Improved message system to help PS3 Slim users figure out the exact moment to unplug USB
- Access to iPhone nand storage (/private/var), on Front End v3 first run it creates a folder under /private/var called psfreedom, this folder contains all firmwares used by Front End. Now You can manage the payloads - add, remove, change. (only psfreedom v1.1 compatible payloads)
- Payloads added to the "all" folder are not firmware dependent and will be available for selection on Front End for all PS3 Firmware.
- Timeout changed to 1 min.
- Once fired, it will display the time remaining to Timeout occur.
- All current payloads already added (23 total)PSFreedom 1.1 - Updated Payloads for Zaxtron Front End (adds payloads for FW 2.76, 3.21, and 3.40.
what about a .hex file for PIC18F2455 ? or can i use one of the hex files in the list for my PIC18F2455 board?