+2 for TI-84 compile
+2 for TI-84 compile
Good to know that, from now on we don't need a lot of payloads, we just need ONE game manager to rule them all! Thanks KaKaRoTo, regarding Hermes I don't think we will see any payload from him in a long time...
here is a fix that should make open manager work with PL3:
in main.cpp change this line:
system_call_1(36, (uint64_t) path);
to this line:
system_call_1(35, ((uint64_t) "/dev_bdvd"), (uint64_t) path);
compile and run and you are good to go.
Note: at open manager 1.142 that line number is:473, for other releases just use search.
Last edited by m3dteam; 10-16-2010 at 08:19 PM
+3 for TI-84 compile
One of the points of his rant was that the system call 36 was outdated and edits stuff that may not work for all FW, and that is why he would like the standard to become sys call 35.
He makes a lot of good points. I'll be happy to jump on the PL3 bandwagon as soon as I find a 20MHz PIC18F2550 port or I figure out how to compile it for myself.
I'm used to using MikroC for compiling code to a .hex, so if anyone has a suggestion on what files are used for compiling and what line of the code to modify to set the clock speed at 20MHz, I'm all ears.
These are for all boards so far compiled. yes it has olimex 8mhz so stop asking, and for you Germans it has openkubus
Umm... deanrr's very last release was changed back to use syscall 36. But he is going to change it back soon, just wanted that to be clear so the guy doesn't get a bunch of wtf-type stuff.
can you please make the changes that I suggested for open manager and compile it (for openManager 1.16 look at line#475). I don't know how to do it and I am too lazy to learn it ^^.
Payloads for the TI-84 for firmware 3.41, 3.15, 3.10, 3.01.
I have not tested it yet, if it dose not work tell me and I will try adding padding at the end of the binary files as the payload is smaller. (It could mess with the timing on the TI-84.)
Thanks! will test in about an hour.
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?