10-04-2010 #1Jurai2 Guest
Jurai2 Open Manager Mods for PS3 Updates Available!
Update: Jurai has now released Pretty Manager with a nicer interface courtesy of neversun so be sure to check it out!
This will serve as a dedicated thread for updates on my Jurai2 Open Manager Mods for PS3, which are modified versions of Open Manager.
Download: Open Manager Jurai Mod - Oct3 344pm build
Changes include the following:
- Loads PIC1.PNG out of the game directory to display in full resolution as the background. Images are cached into /dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/cache/ by TitleID in order to speed up browsing of backups on USB devices
- Homebrew mode now displays the current IP address in the bottom left corner
- Multi-language support. Language is determined at runtime based on the current system setting. At the moment the application supports English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, and Swedish, more to be added hopefully soon
- Displays free space below the available storage devices
- Built in FTP now has access to the full filesystem instead of being trapped in the /OMAN46756/ directory
- Cleanly exits to XMB by watching for CELL_SYSUTIL_REQUEST_EXITGAME
- Includes an option at selection which allows you to launch directly into the selected title (may not work with all backups)
- Hermes patch support (R3 to toggle, may introduce problems)
- Scroll by pages using left/right
- Rapidly scroll using L2 and R2
- Custom boot sound at application startup can be installed to /OMAN46756/USRDIR/BOOT.AT3
- PS3 update files are now skipped when backing up from a bluray disc (saves space)
Special thanks to Hermes, deanrk, liomajor, and other users who helped debug issues and provided translations.
More PlayStation 3 News...
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Congrats on your own release thread Jurai2, I give it about 10 minutes until it gets as cluttered as the others hehe.
10-04-2010 #3JuGs Guest
My prayers have been answered! Thanks Jurai for your effort!
10-04-2010 #4Rand023 Guest
looks nice, gonna give it a try right now..
10-04-2010 #5Jurai2 Guest
I'm gonna scale down the text sizes a bit when on hdtv's, I'd been testing on my sdtv since it was easier to rapidly dump packages on and didn't realize how large it looks in hd.. busy the rest of this evening but more features in the morning.
10-04-2010 #6releasedakraken Guest
Awesome work Jurai2. I'll be honest, your manager is the main reason I signed up on this board.
Suggestion: since you already have the fullscreen background loaded for a selected game, would it be possible to also include the bgm that plays like in the XMB?
10-04-2010 #7barbnjason Guest
Thanks a lot Jurai I'm glad to see a this in its own thread, and very happy for the change log, missed the R3 thing in the chaos of the other thread.
10-04-2010 #8jj2208 Guest
thanks, works great, keep up the good work !!
10-04-2010 #9hointa Guest
Thanks for the great work, and thanks for not putting stupid version number like what others did.
10-04-2010 #10Ne0z Guest
Glad you got your own thread. Keep the goodness coming