Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 6 of 16 First ... 567 ... Last
    chrisplettuce Guest
    Will this work on a Jitterbug?

tripellex Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisplettuce View Post
    Will this work on a Jitterbug?
    LMAO I'll actually +Rep you for making me spit Coca-Cola out of my nose with that one :-D

Too bad they can't get this to work on my daughter's Disney phone :P

emsi Guest
    No sources for kernel module??

wisinx Guest

Exclamation so...

So if I understand this good this exploit can be run on any linux machine or can be implemented to do so? in adittion the psp solution will rock when it comes out. Lets hope it comes out before a new Ps3 update is released.

tjay17 Guest
    This is nice but I'm waiting for either a psp version or for good homebrew apps.

tripellex Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wisinx View Post
    So if I understand this good this exploit can be run on any linux machine or can be implemented to do so? in adittion the psp solution will rock when it comes out. Lets hope it comes out before a new Ps3 update is released.
    I'm skeptical about the PSP solution, even though I'd absolutely love it if it happened (it'd save me a chunk of chedda buying a devboard solution). I have nothing against the kid being 15 mind you, more in that he's trying to program it in LUA for the PSP, and emulate an emulator.

Hellfenix Guest
    Any chance we can get the kernel module's source? This would help us port it to other linux devices (Android)

cirojr Guest
    Yeah, some people in Brazil, (aka Shu) are porting it to a Hair Dryer. Have to wait.

hopbeat Guest
    I have patched the kernel module to allow playing backups (the original version had it removed).

So far Ridged Racer 7 works, Assasin's Creed hangs the whole console when starting backup.

Enjoy

Hare451 Guest
    But will it be possible to jailbreak ps3 with ipone/ipod touch In the future ?

Page 6 of 16 First ... 567 ... Last