The application was completely rewritten in C++/Qt to get rid of Python dependencies and to make startup faster (2s vs 12s startup on my device), this is from 0.4 onwards, the old post will be kept in the bottom of this post for archiving purposes only.
Changelog as of v0.4 (C++/Qt rewrite)
* Added 3.01, 3.10, 3.15, and 3.41 firmware support.
* Added PL3 1.1 support.
* Added LED indicator support, red on in-progres, green on done.
* Application rewritten in C++/Qt instead of PyQt, overall improvements.
* All images compiled in the binary instead of being stored in /opt.
* About window features a full browser, with back, forward, stop, and refresh buttons.
* Scrolling in about window fixed, should no longer highlight text while scrolling.
* Full browser for PSJCL.com support.
* Added hermes support.
* Added portrait mode.
* Help window without buttons; kinetic scrolling added to help window, thanks to alterego.